Restocks/Represses

Yes... yes you're probably right... I... I need to sit down. Maybe have a glass of water...

Now we're talking - Wax-13 Unlucky Numbers sorely needs a repress. I'm assuming you've either heard this song before or your Kreskin courses are worth every penny...

Wax - Settle Down

The "hit" Great song, great video...

Deftones - White Pony 20th anniversary mega deluxe box set for $124 for those interested:

Midnight Organ Fight at @Plaid Room / Colemine

Midnight Organ Fight at @Plaid Room / Colemine
Been searching around for a while for this one. Cheers!

Cross-post from Online Vinyl Deals

He must be losing money on this. He sent me some threatening messages on Reddit when I said it was less than $40 elsewhere. He claimed he was only making $1-$2 per sale at that price and me letting people know it was less elsewhere was an attack on him. It was very weird because he dmed me multiple times about it even though I didn't engage. Turned me off to a store that I otherwise would have wanted to support especially with how many here like them.

He must be losing money on this. He sent me some threatening messages on Reddit when I said it was less than $40 elsewhere. He claimed he was only making $1-$2 per sale at that price and me letting people know it was less elsewhere was an attack on him. It was very weird because he dmed me multiple times about it even though I didn't engage. Turned me off to a store that I otherwise would have wanted to support especially with how many here like them.
Wow, that’s weird. I think I’ve only ordered from them once, back in April, and I haven’t received the order yet because one of the records is being released next week and it was a deal where nothing ships until all that’s ordered is released. And how odd that they’d be offering this record for $21 given your experience with it.

Wow, that’s weird. I think I’ve only ordered from them once, back in April, and I haven’t received the order yet because one of the records is being released next week and it was a deal where nothing ships until all that’s ordered is released. And how odd that they’d be offering this record for $21 given your experience with it.
I know several on here have said they've had good experiences with them, so I'm sure you will too. I'm guessing he was probably just stressed out and took it out on a random person online who happened to be me. It certainly turned me off to being a customer, but I would hope that was a one off thing and not his usual M.O. Just very strange all around. I've never had something like it happen before, felt a bit unhinged which is why I didn't engage and reply to the messages.

Back