Restocks/Represses

I was offline for a few months, so I'm not sure where folks stand on MoFi - but their version of Los Lobos ~ Kiko got restocked (and accurately labeled). Been looking for it for awhile so it was an easy choice for me.

I was offline for a few months, so I'm not sure where folks stand on MoFi - but their version of Los Lobos ~ Kiko got restocked (and accurately labeled). Been looking for it for awhile so it was an easy choice for me.

I’m supposed to get mine today!

@Mather did you ever find a good copy of Dear Science or do you have a stack under your bed?
Well I have the white copy with Family Tree missing and Dancing Choose on it twice. It sounds great except for that whole "missing an entire song" thing. I'm not sure if I'll buy it again or not but good to know it's being repressed again from the looks of it. And thanks for thinking of me!

Anyone looking for dear science by tv on the radio?

Wondering if these make it state-side. I have the same issue @Mather had with the mispress and I'll get one here once the pressing details are out if i can find it for a decent price.

This one has been restocking at a bunch of spots which is great news! I think Plaidroom had some in last thursday too but it sold out.
I was hoping to find source different than AS to order, but I had a live Rush album on my wishlist there, so went ahead and pulled the trigger.

I was hoping to find source different than AS to order, but I had a live Rush album on my wishlist there, so went ahead and pulled the trigger.
i'm with ya. don't love shopping there, but their shipping/packing is good and if you have something to hit the free shipping amount, there are worse places to order from. plaidroom is my go-to but for stuff like this on restocks but i missed it there.

I am glad you are a fan of their packaging, your Bowie was packaged in one of those tanky AS boxes.
the bowie - Ziggy MoFi @Sonicpharmacist ??

you-what.gif

if so, hope you dig it! i'm a big fan of that pressing.

Back