Restocks/Represses

Assuming you mean this one?

Different album. That’s other artists performing songs from the movie. One I posted is the original soundtrack.

Both were OOP for awhile so skyrocketed up in price but both have been repressed/restocked a few times in the past year or so
yah, thats the other one Mike, even a damaged copy at one of our favorite shops is $40. Which one do you like ?

yah, thats the other one Mike, even a damaged copy at one of our favorite shops is $40. Which one do you like ?
I have both and for what it's worth I actually much prefer the Original Soundtrack.

The 'Celebration' album is still very good but mixes tracks used in the film with others that weren't, and I found myself less interested really. It's a pretty hefty set with 3LP's and around 30 songs total. I think perhaps if I was more 'into' the artists then I would be more inclined to prefer it, but as it stands I was only familiar with 3-4 of them.

Last edited:
The Another Day, Another Time live concert is a really good live show as is the pressing and I really like most of the artists, but unless you really love the all star concert format the OST does just fine. I like both for different reasons but the OST price point is much nicer (not that ADAT is a bad price)

Did slowdownsound repress this? I think that specific pressing is what people were excited about. What’s the story with this reissue?
i have no idea about this pressing saw it posted in another thread by @Russ I , looked at discogs and it looks like this compilation is hard to find so i posted the info in here so maybe it might help somebody seeking this out.

i have no idea about this pressing saw it posted in another thread by @Russ I , looked at discogs and it looks like this compilation is hard to find so i posted the info in here so maybe it might help somebody seeking this out.

Yeah, Discogs doesn't provide much more clarification other that it's been pressed again. I see Amazon.ca also has it in stock (but not on sale). The prior pressing was cut by Kevin Gray and pressed at RTI, so I'm curious is this is as well.

Carole King regular 33RPM MoFi is back up for sale:

Apologies if questions go against the spirit of this thread, but has there been any word about a repress of Béla Fleck and the Flecktones Flight of the Cosmic Hippo? Would love to have that and some of the other Flecktones albums on vinyl.

Carole King regular 33RPM MoFi is back up for sale:
Bahhh, why did I wait a week to check this thread. Would upgrade my copy in a heartbeat.

Apologies if questions go against the spirit of this thread, but has there been any word about a repress of Béla Fleck and the Flecktones Flight of the Cosmic Hippo? Would love to have that and some of the other Flecktones albums on vinyl.
Same! But haven't heard anything. If I do I'll try to remember to tag you.

Back