Restocks/Represses

repress/back in stock. love this one. might be able to find it cheaper elsewhere though but just to keep an eye out!

i know it's probably long gone if anyone has a lead on where to find Negative Approach - 10 Song EP 7" repress (INDIE EXCLUSIVE GREEN VINYL) it would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot_20211118-194948.jpg

grabbed the Stadium Arcadium repress from Plaidroom. Went for a "damaged" copy for $35. Arrived totally unscathed so maybe i just got lucky or maybe I got sent a new copy instead. Excited to give it a listen.
Is the Stadium Arcadium pressing 4xLPs? $40 seemed low for that but Discogs only shows ones with 4xLPs.

Yep it’s a 4LP cut by KG and Hoffman. The “damaged” one was $35. Absolutely nothing wrong with the one I received
Damn, that’s a pretty great deal for a 4xLP. The B&N done the road has it available, might scoop it tomorrow with the 10% member discount so it’s around the same price.

anyone know why the other version out there is so much more expensive ?
Assuming you mean this one?

Different album. That’s other artists performing songs from the movie. One I posted is the original soundtrack.

Both were OOP for awhile so skyrocketed up in price but both have been repressed/restocked a few times in the past year or so

Back