Restocks/Represses

Not yet reissued or restocked, but I just read on a facebook thread that Enjoy The Ride will be releasing a reissue of Clue: The Movie next year.

Enjoy The Ride will be releasing Clue (same tracks, but with different artwork) sometime in 2022.
Things are backed up at plants, we have no answers, as it gets closer, we will likely add sneak peeks into the IG story.
Didn’t want someone to drop a ton of money on this if they love the music, only to find out a new pressing is in the pipeline.
Happy Holidays!

So don't go out and buy this copy.

Not yet reissued or restocked, but I just read on a facebook thread that Enjoy The Ride will be releasing a reissue of Clue: The Movie next year.

Enjoy The Ride will be releasing Clue (same tracks, but with different artwork) sometime in 2022.
Things are backed up at plants, we have no answers, as it gets closer, we will likely add sneak peeks into the IG story.
Didn’t want someone to drop a ton of money on this if they love the music, only to find out a new pressing is in the pipeline.
Happy Holidays!

So don't go out and buy this copy.

This is very exciting! But I wonder if the Mondo artwork / 8 character variants is part of the reason why it's skyrocketed in price. Definitely part of the reason why it's been on my wantlist for years!

That being said, I'm definitely interested in snagging the eventual repress. An all-time classic film with a wonderful soundtrack.

finally back in stock!

finally back in stock!
That price 😳😂

:unsure:

But I love Radiohead…Dylan is still eh at times ;)

I have the mono box ;()

finally back in stock!
It’s gone ;)

Back