Restocks/Represses

Bunch of Vic Chestnut albums getting repressed. This makes me happy and I hope they are around long enough for me to grab a couple after recharging my budget in the new year. I got to meet and hang out with Vic at one of his last shows before the end and it was a magical night.

These will be dropped on the 19th on New West too.
Screenshot_20211117-092738.jpg

Last edited:
I assume a lot of folks here have the VMP edition, but anyone who doesn't this album slaps.

Lucked upon seeing this was next month's gimme metal subscription release. Highly recommended! And a sick looking variant.
Repress of Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats - Blood Lust

Screenshot_20211117-200327__01.jpg

@hype I think you snagged the last copy at Cosmic Peddler during the sale, so was glad to find this one since I still needed a copy.

believe this is a restock as well:

I don't know if that went out of stock. Not that I keep huge tabs on NoJo's AP stock, but I remember seeing this was listed when they did the big pricing markups and it's limited stock currently, so I'm wondering if it was a short outage or they found a small batch.

With that said, given that even the regular CAWM is kind of sparse right now (talk about an essential that should be in perma print) and that this is an objectively better and more consistent pressing it's definitely a good share as this pressing is the one Norah AP that goes out of stock.

I am assuming most people here are on it, but if not, sign up for Plaid Room's Restocks email - comes out every Thursday night pretty much. It's a great way to see when locals might receive represses that are harder to track otherwise. This was last week's listings

I am assuming most people here are on it, but if not, sign up for Plaid Room's Restocks email - comes out every Thursday night pretty much. It's a great way to see when locals might receive represses that are harder to track otherwise. This was last week's listings

damn. bummed i missed that KG Yes repressing. i am subbed to their emails i think but never really fully look through them. guess that's gotta change! haha.

damn. bummed i missed that KG Yes repressing. i am subbed to their emails i think but never really fully look through them. guess that's gotta change! haha.
Might try your luck with this one, listed as a 2016 release and according to discogs, the KG is the only pressing of this album released in 2016.

Amazon product ASIN B01DQWILHW

more chili peppers represses in stock:

How is Plaid Room on returns by the way? Their customer service has always been A+ but I want to be able to return the record if there’s a defect. I’ve bought two separate copies of the Californication and both have terrible distortion on the title track and to a lesser extent the rest of side 2. Sides 1,3,4 are perfect for the most part on both copies.

How is Plaid Room on returns by the way? Their customer service has always been A+ but I want to be able to return the record if there’s a defect. I’ve bought two separate copies of the Californication and both have terrible distortion on the title track and to a lesser extent the rest of side 2. Sides 1,3,4 are perfect for the most part on both copies.
they are pretty good IIRC. i think they usually send a return label? but not 100% sure. been awhile since i have had any issues but their CS is always top notch so wouldn't expect anything bad from them.

they are pretty good IIRC. i think they usually send a return label? but not 100% sure. been awhile since i have had any issues but their CS is always top notch so wouldn't expect anything bad from them.
They are pretty fair. I included a video link of the defect and they were prompt with a return label.

wouldn't be shocked to see this more widely restocked at places that have coupons too. not sure if rhino will have a BF sale either but they might!
Kinda mad I ponied up for the AP Otis title right before the price increase at AS. That is now half the price of this set and it’s included lol

Kinda mad I ponied up for the AP Otis title right before the price increase at AS. That is now half the price of this set and it’s included lol
It's a different pressing/mastering though and the AP Otis is awesome. Can always sell the AP one for cost or more if you want the box and like how the box set sounds in comparison.

Matrix OST is getting a new repress:

Real Gone Music is proud to present the original soundtrack to The Matrix in a gatefold package featuring stills from the original film production. And the pressing is clear with red and blue swirl vinyl…so you’re covered no matter which pill you choose!

Back