Record Store Day 2023

Still looking for this? I am going to a record shop tomorrow to grab the new National. I can see if there is a copy of this.
Just messaged you. Cheers but ended up getting a copy elsewhere. Wish it was more available though, even Jazz Messenger's didnt have it and they are typically my go-to for RSD online records.

Just messaged you. Cheers but ended up getting a copy elsewhere. Wish it was more available though, even Jazz Messenger's didnt have it and they are typically my go-to for RSD online records.

I think they had it but it went really fast. Anyway, my local didn't had any this morning so it's good that you found a copy. Did you bought Art Blakey's exclusive? Reviews are mixed between those who see this as an historical recording and the others who are disappointed by the sounding.

I think they had it but it went really fast. Anyway, my local didn't had any this morning so it's good that you found a copy. Did you bought Art Blakey's exclusive? Reviews are mixed between those who see this as an historical recording and the others who are disappointed by the sounding.
I didnt go for the Blakey. I actually stepped away from RSD for the most part this year, although I have now bought the 2 Reel to Real releases online.

Put suggestions in!

They are doing suggestions for future RSD titles!

Put suggestions in!

Where do I type? Not seeing it on mobile

Put suggestions in!

Can we get enough support for...

Brightblack Morning Light S/T
Mad Season - Sonic Evolution
White Zombie - Supersexy Swingin' Sounds
Harry Connick Jr - She

...represses?

Love this idea.

Put suggestions in!

Submitted a request for The Wrens - The Meadowlands.

Put suggestions in!

Requested Counting Crows - This Desert Life

Back