Record Store Day 2023

Anybody sees a Taylor out and about? I’m looking for one for my sister. Sold out in my cart on Plaid Room this morning. I know it’s a tall ask. If not I’ll hopefully wait until things settle down a little bit. Maybe some extras will straggle into record stores like they have in past years.

Ugh. Looks like I’m going to have to drop $200 or so on that Nuggets box if I really want it.

Not entirely surprised that it seemed to sell out everywhere, but still, at 6000 pressed I thought I’d have at least a small window of opportunity but it on line today…

Ugh. Looks like I’m going to have to drop $200 or so on that Nuggets box if I really want it.

Not entirely surprised that it seemed to sell out everywhere, but still, at 6000 pressed I thought I’d have at least a small window of opportunity but it on line today…
This was just posted in the other RSD thread. Over retail, but better than $200.

Anybody sees a Taylor out and about? I’m looking for one for my sister. Sold out in my cart on Plaid Room this morning. I know it’s a tall ask. If not I’ll hopefully wait until things settle down a little bit. Maybe some extras will straggle into record stores like they have in past years.

In Europe they only put the leftovers online tomorrow at 8pm BST. There are so many pressed, I'd be surprised if it was impossible to get

This was just posted in the other RSD thread. Over retail, but better than $200.

Russ!!!

MY MAN. Thank you.

Got it.

🍻

In Europe they only put the leftovers online tomorrow at 8pm BST. There are so many pressed, I'd be surprised if it was impossible to get
Mills Record Company in KC apparently had 100 copies as of an hour or go but they aren’t online and they won’t sell them over the phone. Tried to reach out to my KC friend this morning but he hasn’t responded yet.

Mills Record Company in KC apparently had 100 copies as of an hour or go but they aren’t online and they won’t sell them over the phone. Tried to reach out to my KC friend this morning but he hasn’t responded yet.

Maybe @Endtro is around and can help ya out?

@Twentytwo I can’t make it by today before they close but I could head over tomorrow afternoon if you’re still in need and they still have stock.
I can’t get there until Wed, but let me know if you need assistance then still.
@Endtro - we should get together for a beer and some crate digging!

Get Hip Records still has some RSD titles a few people here were looking for, like the Verlaines and Dismemberment Plan, and a 2LP Nuggets release I hadn't noticed before (Behind the Dykes 3). Also found a Bevis Frond release I hadn't seen before--think it was a UK RSD (now gone :D).

Also offering 10% off with code: RSD2023

Back