Record Store Day 2023

I didn't realize anyone is still looking for Pearl Jam. My store in Princeton has about 12 copies. I can't get back there until Friday, but if anyone needs, I'm happy to pick one up if still available. They don't do mail orders.
I may be interested in a copy of Pearl Jam if your local still has any available.

I think I'm done ordering - unless someone sees an In This Moment - Beautiful Tragedy at their local, but I think it was too regional and copies were low in stores.

Here's the final stack from various sources -

Sunn O))) & Boris - Altar - the lone release in my cart from Plaid after that shitty checkout process

Sunn O)))/Boris - Altar
Scott Weiland - 12 Bar Blues
- Order #1 from Darkside, and a copy of Sunn O)))/Boris for my brother
Poe - Hello

The Sword - Gods of the Earth
Brian Eno - Forever Voiceless
- Order #2 from Darkside

Kittie - Until The End
Ramones - Pleasant Dreams (The New York Mixes)
- From Toad Hall Books and Records

The Dismemberment Plan - Change - From Spinster Records

Edit...

Added Taproot - Welcome - from Fingerprints as I was waiting in the parking lot before work.

Last edited:
So I opened both my records.
Both had poly lined sleeves huzzah.

The only issue is that I saw this on track 3 side A of my Zevon…. Should k try to contact someone or does this look like it can be cleaned?

It may be a lost cause and this was the release I was most excited for…
IMG_3108.jpeg

So I opened both my records.
Both had poly lined sleeves huzzah.

The only issue is that I saw this on track 3 side A of my Zevon…. Should k try to contact someone or does this look like it can be cleaned?

It may be a lost cause and this was the release I was most excited for…
View attachment 172871

That looks like one of those "scribble scratches" I really hate. Does it make a pop (or multi-pop) every revolution while going over it? If so, then it's up to you to decide how bad it is and if you want a replacement.

That looks like one of those "scribble scratches" I really hate. Does it make a pop (or multi-pop) every revolution while going over it? If so, then it's up to you to decide how bad it is and if you want a replacement.
I literally just opened it so I can clean it tomorrow… I’ll have to play and see. Who would I even contact about a replacement?

Back