Record Store Day 2022

If anybody winds up with an extra Shabaka or Soul Coughing, I'll take them off your hands. I'm okay to look online tomorrow, so no need to go out of your way, but I know others are looking too, so if you snag one and everyone else is set I'm happy to make sure you don't wind up with an unnecessary extra!
I can snag a soul coughing @18.99. Can only buy the 1 shabaka even though there's like 5 of them. Plenty of Smash Mouth!

I think this is the first RSD in over a year where I actually got anything:

cWWS5rk.jpg

My main objective was the Stark Reality and managed to snag the very last copy, much to the chagrin of the dude right behind me who also wanted a copy.

They had tons of copies of Shabaka, Madlib, and Jazz Dispensary so I'd wager a guess that none of those will be too hard to find for folks looking online later.

Edit: wish I checked this thread before leaving, as it sounds like a few of y'all are on the hunt for that Shabaka. Like I said, my store had a bunch so hopefully a few other places did too and will available online without too much hassle.

I think this is the first RSD in over a year where I actually got anything:

cWWS5rk.jpg

My main objective was the Stark Reality and managed to snag the very last copy, much to the chagrin of the dude right behind me who also wanted a copy.

They had tons of copies of Shabaka, Madlib, and Jazz Dispensary so I'd wager a guess that none of those will be too hard to find for folks looking online later.

Edit: wish I checked this thread before leaving, as it sounds like a few of y'all are on the hunt for that Shabaka. Like I said, my store had a bunch so hopefully a few other places did too and will available online without too much hassle.

I grabbed that Shabaka and Stark Reality along with Novos Buanos and Augustus Pablo

Back