Record Store Day 2022

I really don't see much this time around. The Waxwork soundtrack would be something - but I'm getting one eventually as part of the Terror Vision subscription.

Maybe Kittie - Oracle is someone sees a copy (no local store...and have to work tomorrow night.)

The alternative Fleetwood Mac set is intriguing but not sure the MSRP!

Same. Already having a few of them doesn't make me want to have to buy those again.

My Alternate Tango In The Night also had a bad warp that seemed prevalent for me at the time when I got an Optimal pressing.

Never had a chance to exchange it.

Same. Already having a few of them doesn't make me want to have to buy those again.

My Alternate Tango In The Night also had a bad warp that seemed prevalent for me at the time when I got an Optimal pressing.

Never had a chance to exchange it.
The alternative Fleetwood Mac set is intriguing but not sure the MSRP!
Bullmoose has it at $175

Bullmoose has it at $175

Don you think I’ll be fine ordering this online tomorrow? I don’t have it in me to go out tomorrow and this is a steep price to ask someone to pick it up for me even if I’m paying them back. It’s the only thing I want but I do really want it

Don you think I’ll be fine ordering this online tomorrow? I don’t have it in me to go out tomorrow and this is a steep price to ask someone to pick it up for me even if I’m paying them back. It’s the only thing I want but I do really want it
My plan is potentially buy it online tomorrow. Won’t make it out tomorrow since we have a 3 day old little boy now!

I really want to grab that Jazz Dispensary release but I’m not going to be able to make it out. I’m moving from Indiana to Charleston, SC this weekend and there just isn’t time.
You should be able to find that easily the day after. The last one, Super Skunk, could be had for MSRP for a long time (and may still be available on ‘cogs for ~$30).

Given the thanksgiving spirit on N&G, I could venture out in a half-hour (my local store is a block from my house) and see about Soul Coughing and that SSVU 7" (please confirm; don't want to get stuck with items for others). Anything else?

But if someone is already out, chime in and I'll defer to you. Otherwise, I will get those two and will charge you exact cost + media mail.

Given the thanksgiving spirit on N&G, I could venture out in a half-hour (my local store is a block from my house) and see about Soul Coughing and that SSVU 7" (please confirm; don't want to get stuck with items for others). Anything else?

But if someone is already out, chime in and I'll defer to you. Otherwise, I will get those two and will charge you exact cost + media mail.
You're a legend. Thanks!

Man. My shop only got 1-2 copies of the things they did get in, so glad I hopped in line. I was #5, guy at the head of the line grabbed 1 of 2 copies of FoW, but I got the second one. Items grabbed:

Fountains of Wayne (1/2)
Soul Coughing (1/1, also a 2xLP for $20? Impulse buy)
Jim Carroll Band (1/2)
TVZ (1/1)

Cold out there though.

Man. My shop only got 1-2 copies of the things they did get in, so glad I hopped in line. I was #5, guy at the head of the line grabbed 1 of 2 copies of FoW, but I got the second one. Items grabbed:

Fountains of Wayne (1/2)
Soul Coughing (1/1, also a 2xLP for $20? Impulse buy)
Jim Carroll Band (1/2)
TVZ (1/1)

Cold out there though.
I’d like to know how the Soul Coughing is. 2xLP for $20 is insanity nowadays.

Back