RECORD STORE DAY 2022 - Those of us who can't make it and hoping for...

And given how popular Taylor S is and how cheap 7” recs have to be to stamp out they should have made this the easiest rec to find. Almost like a goodie bag stuffer. The false scarcity just gets old.
That's the other issue really. This should have been produced in much higher numbers given her role in the day, popularity, price point, etc.

In the slim hopes someone manages to stumble across:

Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse

I can Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay, check, money order..first born.. whatever works.

According to the list they just posted my local definitely has at least one - but shipping from up here blows

I'm gonna need help with thr Doctor Who. My local did not get.

418466435614_800.jpg

As a middle aged male Swiftie who visits this site I should be offended but just feel like I've finally been seen.

An hour ago Rainy Day posted that they already have camped out Swifities equal to the number of copies they have.

Sometimes you gotta ask yourself what decisions have led you to this moment in your life.

Any Swifties around here are sure to be disappointed. In addition to zero Peppers my local also got zero Swifts!

And zero Gambino, zero Grateful Dead and zero Ramones. :unsure:😬

Any Swifties around here are sure to be disappointed. In addition to zero Peppers my local also got zero Swifts!

And zero Gambino, zero Grateful Dead and zero Ramones. :unsure:😬

Uh oh. Is Gambino going to be tough to lock down? Figured it might be easy to find online with the high numbers.

Back