RECORD STORE DAY 2022 - Those of us who can't make it and hoping for...

Were you able to track down a copy of Art Pepper yet? I could make a run down to my local in the next hour or so, fingers crossed they still have a copy if you need one. On the other hand, if you are all set and someone else still needs it, let me know soon...
no, if you do please let me know! I will pay right away! can give you my discogs for references

Went immediately out of my cart. That stung

Supposedly just got the last copy of Jazz Dispensary from Yellow Dog Discs. Hopefully, it doesn’t get canceled bc of an inventory issue. I love the west coast, but not on day after RSD when so many shops open online at 5am Pacific. View attachment 136811
Was getting worried bc this was their last copy but it hadn’t shipped. Finally got a notice today.

Sister Rays leftovers just went up for you UK folks:

If anyone is interested, the Mingus @ Ronnie Scott’s set is still at Shuga Records. Shuga is pulling their usual “charge more than MSRP“ at $94, but it qualifies for free shipping, and that’s still less than the price is trending online. Charles Mingus - The Lost Album From Ronnie Scott's - New 3 LP Record Store Day 2022 Resonance RSD 180 gram Vinyl & Numbered - Jazz

Last night, I pulled the trigger Record Stop’s last copy of this set after reading a bunch of positive reviews. I paid $76 + $5 for shipping. It took me a while to find a copy at regular price, and I passed on the Shuga copies along the way.

Back