RECORD STORE DAY 2022 - Those of us who can't make it and hoping for...

Yep, a lot further back in line than I usually am. Slept in a little late cause I was out watching basketball, and most likely some swifties here in front as its not the usual faces.

chance I might get a leftover Delvin Lamarr 3 from local said they will try. But any help with the late Bill Evans is greatly appreciated.

reminder dont loose too much hope on Pepper, Stereo will wide release in Nov and it's a great recording as well.

Like others, I’m looking for that Art Pepper mono and the Chet Baker set. Also looking for the James Blake if anybody sees it!

In the slim hopes someone manages to stumble across:

Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse

I can Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay, check, money order..first born.. whatever works.
Check discogs. It's going for less than I've seen it anywhere here from European sellers and with shipping it's about the same to maybe even a buck or two less than I've seen it listed for

Check discogs. It's going for less than I've seen it anywhere here from European sellers and with shipping it's about the same to maybe even a buck or two less than I've seen it listed for

Surprisingly the prices aren't too bad. I'll keep my eye on the listings.

My VMP copy of Stankonia is out for delivery so I'm still going to have something great to listen to today!

Anyone comes across the Taylor 7” I’m looking for one. Somehow guy behind me checking out had one but I missed out. They were all held behind the counter

Back