Record Store Day 2021

im happy that soft bulletin companion is just a first run.. it will have a bigger reissue

I kind of want the Robert Palmer but haven't seen it at the Canadian online shops. Is that one around today? I feel like this is one that will still be available for a while down the road, so I'm not rushing this. (But Robert Palmer is awesome.)
Honestly surprised I haven’t seen too many people jump on this one. One of my all time favorite albums (thanks, Phish) and such a great cast of musicians on there. I think it’s getting repressed down the road as this was marked a RSD First. Still, I couldn’t resist the urge to buy one of my favorites. I have a few copies already that are pretty beat up but still sound superb. Wonder how this will compare.

Honestly surprised I haven’t seen too many people jump on this one. One of my all time favorite albums (thanks, Phish) and such a great cast of musicians on there. I think it’s getting repressed down the road as this was marked a RSD First. Still, I couldn’t resist the urge to buy one of my favorites. I have a few copies already that are pretty beat up but still sound superb. Wonder how this will compare.

Totally curious to hear how it sounds. This was a Friday music reissue, iirc?

Saw some mentioning this release and as of typing Plaid Room has it up for online sale:

Soft Bulletin Companion

Yeah I wondered about that. Figured a bunch of you all were on there, haha!
I grabbed a copy. So when 8EST hit it was slow rolling them popping back up on the main collection page. But I found by going direct to the previously cached page in my history (that from about 7-8 was 404) it got me back to the product page while it still wasn't on the main page and let me grab it

I got left holding the bag on a few releases this year. It's mildly frustrating, but I'm also excited to spin them! :p
Aw that's no bueno. What titles did ya pick up that you haven't been able to move? I bet if you put them out here a few times over the next week or so you will be able to find homes for em If you want.

have not been able to locate a copy for me of Senses Fail's let it enfold you. kind of disappointed that vagrant records chose to do a small number for this record (which has been out of print for quite a while) and then also do an exclusive release with a bigger quantity of that thrice record from a couple of years ago. have seen so many copies of the thrice record, but no luck whatsoever with the senses fail record.

have not been able to locate a copy for me of Senses Fail's let it enfold you. kind of disappointed that vagrant records chose to do a small number for this record (which has been out of print for quite a while) and then also do an exclusive release with a bigger quantity of that thrice record from a couple of years ago. have seen so many copies of the thrice record, but no luck whatsoever with the senses fail record.
No guarantees but my local appears to still have it in stock but their RSD titles aren't available online until 7PM PDT. Good news if can get it ordered. they offer free shipping. Also if ya sign up for their email list you get 10% off your first purchase.

No guarantees but my local appears to still have it in stock but their RSD titles aren't available online until 7PM PDT. Good news if can get it ordered. they offer free shipping. Also if ya sign up for their email list you get 10% off your first purchase.

ahh thank you!!! :) yea, we'll see if I can get it, every site I've gone and searched on has had their leftover copies sell out immediately.

Back