Record Store Day 2021

Oh wow. I guess I underestimate how many people wait for the online sales. I'm glad I had my trigger on the finger so to speak.
Yeah, don't quote me on this, but I think we had 5000+ unique visitors on the site at 8pm. I wasn't able to do my normal checks because things were a little crazy this year. But yes, there's a lot of folks looking for remaining stock.

There was zero in the drop I had interest in but I did take my kids to the local and just let them see and touch and ask about every single thing they saw and touched and answered all the questions. We probably spent 30 minutes and I walked out empty handed but feeling like I really found the true spirit of RSD. The most serendipitous thing is that I had no intention of going but my 7yo asked to go even though there had been no prior mention and more importantly, she had never asked to go before!

Yeah, don't quote me on this, but I think we had 5000+ unique visitors on the site at 8pm. I wasn't able to do my normal checks because things were a little crazy this year. But yes, there's a lot of folks looking for remaining stock.
Since I was able to nab a couple things from your leftovers, I have a question....is removing the records from the jackets for shipment something you will do?

If so, what's the best way to request....direct reply to confirmation email; email address on site; DM you here?

Unless there was any offense taken to me questioning the accuracy of your online stock count....in which case imma slide back into the shadows and decline to give any further information about my order ;)

Aw that's no bueno. What titles did ya pick up that you haven't been able to move? I bet if you put them out here a few times over the next week or so you will be able to find homes for em If you want.
No worries!! They were:

Mulato Astatke
Slumvillage
Lemonheads

But again, it's like N&G curated some picks for me so I'm really not put out :)

Since I was able to nab a couple things from your leftovers, I have a question....is removing the records from the jackets for shipment something you will do?

If so, what's the best way to request....direct reply to confirmation email; email address on site; DM you here?

Unless there was any offense taken to me questioning the accuracy of your online stock count....in which case imma slide back into the shadows and decline to give any further information about my order ;)
Lol! Don't worry about it! We always have people assume we're up to something shady or our stock numbers are lies or something strange. I just try to set the record straight when I see it!

Best way is to reply to your order confirmation email, this goes to the support team. 4 folks here right now emailing their asses off on the support side of things!

anyone see these anywhere? i had to work all day and thus lost out locally;

pepper, jazz dispensary, soul slabs

I think they still have Slabs

No worries!! They were:

Mulato Astatke
Slumvillage
Lemonheads

But again, it's like N&G curated some picks for me so I'm really not put out :)
You could definitely sell the Slum Village on Reddit. Lots of folks looking for it. I was hunting for a couple hours before I found one copy at a random store. I wish I had seen your post first.

I saw it in my local's feed and thought I'd missed it on the original list. Turns out it was on the UK list (though not on that site, either) but a handful of stores here got copies.

Damn, I completely missed this one as well.. Appreciate the heads up! because even though the Hillbillies In Hell comps from Iron Mountain get most of the love (and deservingly so) I haven't heard a bad compilation out of the many others they put out over the years as well and this looks to be no different.

Back