Record cleaning - what's your method?

Record Doctor V with TTVJ, mixed extra strength. I think I'm only about 20% through the TTVJ mix after 250-300 records. Absolutely zero issues or complaints.

Contemplated a DIY ultrasonic system for a time but I lost interest/couldn't find enough data to prove extra benefit vs. added cost and time.

Squeaky Clean mk3 with the London Jazz Collector home brew recipe over here. Brushed on with a couple of old LAST brushes I had lying around. I'm about 3/4 through cleaning my entire collection. The novelty has completely worn off, but I'm pushing through!!!

I'm still so confused. But I'm ok with that. It's my baseline.
Back at the other place, our final LateNightTales mix (beautifully done by @Indymisanthrope) was received by @Lee Newman placing the CD on his turntable and asking "Am I doing this right?" To which, Indy replied, "You have to lick it to activate the grooves." Any subsequent discussion between the two, mostly prompted by Indy, had some variation of "YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO TO MAKE IT WORK/THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO IT LEE." That exchange was exacerbated when I started to purposefully misquote Lee by inserting 'lick' anywhere I could. Often inappropriately, and frequently. This caught on further and reached to the membership. Then the HatbirdStrong bracelets went out, and Lee received his Cory witticism about licking, Lee foolishly obliged and posted a picture. I begrudgingly seized the moment and made memes containing portions of this picture.

He is, and will always be known as, Lick Newman.

Back at the other place, our final LateNightTales mix (beautifully done by @Indymisanthrope) was received by @Lee Newman placing the CD on his turntable and asking "Am I doing this right?" To which, Indy replied, "You have to lick it to activate the grooves." Any subsequent discussion between the two, mostly prompted by Indy, had some variation of "YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO TO MAKE IT WORK/THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO IT LEE." That exchange was exacerbated when I started to purposefully misquote Lee by inserting 'lick' anywhere I could. Often inappropriately, and frequently. This caught on further and reached to the membership. Then the HatbirdStrong bracelets went out, and Lee received his Cory witticism about licking, Lee foolishly obliged and posted a picture. I begrudgingly seized the moment and made memes containing portions of this picture.

You should change my account status from “member” to “licker of things.”

Maybe? I seem to remember maybe it was @Indymisanthrope ’s late night mix and I asked how you got music off of it and someone told me to lick it and that somehow morphed into I lick my records clean?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnah, none of that rings any bells and none of you have any proof that any of that ever happened.

Back