Recommend Me an Album from 2019

gaporter

This is kind of a weird idea for a thread, but wanted to take my chances and see if this is an idea people are willing to go for.

I lamented in the Best Music of 2019 thread that I feel like I haven't heard many projects this year that I actually really enjoy. I want to see if y'all can help me change that. Just post in this thread an album from this year you really like or think I might like and I'm obliged by the law of N&G to listen to it and give my thoughts. It can be from any genre, any artist or whatever. The only rule is it needs to be from this year!

As a sidenote, don't assume I've heard anything just because it's a really acclaimed or popular album. You'd be surprised what I've overlooked!

Kishi Bashi - Omoiyari

Hey! I was going to post that!

I really like the idea of this thread. For me, there's been an overwhelming amount of music that I have enjoyed, so I'm happy to share!

The punk in me wants to recommend one of many great albums, but I'm going to mix it up and recommend one of the debut albums that caught me off guard.

Hey! I was going to post that!

I really like the idea of this thread. For me, there's been an overwhelming amount of music that I have enjoyed, so I'm happy to share!

The punk in me wants to recommend one of many great albums, but I'm going to mix it up and recommend one of the debut albums that caught me off guard.

I think this was on my list of albums to listen to at some point but it ended up getting swept under the rug and I never got around to it, so thanks for bringing it back up!
SOAK - Grim Town is my AOTY so far.

If it's @Teeeee 's AOTY, it's got to be quality. Very excited to hear this!

Back