Pre-Order Thread

Do you have a link for the orange smoke? Not seeing it on Fantasy

For the second time in a year a Bull Moose preorder failed me.

I had pre-ordered:
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes/Soundtrack (Orange Vinyl)

It was released on February 2. I ordered it back in November when pre-orders went live.

The release date came and went, and they never shipped it, never sent me an email about it being delayed. Contacted them yesterday and found out that it didn't come in. And they are unable to tell me at this point in time if they will ever be able to fulfill my order. I can either live the order open and they will ship it if they eventually get it, or I can cancel.

I contacted my local record store and sure enough they have it in stock. Canceled my BM order and went to my local shop to pick it up.

For the second time in a year a Bull Moose preorder failed me.

I had pre-ordered:
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes/Soundtrack (Orange Vinyl)

It was released on February 2. I ordered it back in November when pre-orders went live.

The release date came and went, and they never shipped it, never sent me an email about it being delayed. Contacted them yesterday and found out that it didn't come in. And they are unable to tell me at this point in time if they will ever be able to fulfill my order. I can either live the order open and they will ship it if they eventually get it, or I can cancel.

I contacted my local record store and sure enough they have it in stock. Canceled my BM order and went to my local shop to pick it up.
Ever since they went employee-owned their online buying has sucked. I used to order a ton through there, but I think my go-to guy who used to run the vinyl account left and now they don’t really care about online sales.

One of my favorites. I have to resist lol. Check it out if you like downtempo and are not familiar.
Never mind. It’s RSD.

KEANE_HAF20_2LP_FrontVinyl_v2_5c049a53-60e7-435c-9aa3-64d6c4798ef8.png

KEANE_HAF20_1LP_FrontVinyl_v2_f1d1fafa-03ea-4fe9-869c-a216390cd881.png

KEANE_HAF20_2LP_FrontVinyl_v2_5c049a53-60e7-435c-9aa3-64d6c4798ef8.png

KEANE_HAF20_1LP_FrontVinyl_v2_f1d1fafa-03ea-4fe9-869c-a216390cd881.png

There's no way I actually need either of these. But so tempting.

Finally getting a repress of Almost Acoustic!
View attachment 195462
I really should spend more time with "acoustic Jerry". Love his playing with Grisman, but haven't dug deeper into his other acoustic albums.

Back