Pre-Order Thread

I know this is the last thing anyone needs, especially at this insane price, but for a picture disc it does at least look kinda cool.
Screenshot_2024-01-31-09-47-57-46_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I know this is the last thing anyone needs, especially at this insane price, but for a picture disc it does at least look kinda cool.
View attachment 194122
"MONEY...it's a gas. Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash."

ADKq_Nbk1I-xwXwWrUmkkuxLpN8YQus51_kLsECa8WtZjHrwagv5VFfYwivlQTjQBZhVqSU9GJGunZk5zaEkhJh-j1sJ9XPdVP8foMEf4VUeF-SHl9nsT0t2ZgF1xBQx1YIaZB9OEaycPqBwk6JjRTUQxBsG87kuG9Ms_CU=s0-d-e1-ft

If you are unable to secure a copy in the subscriber-only pre-sale, the general pre-sale will begin at 9am PST / 12pm EST today. No code necessary. Please note this page will not be live until the specified time

ADKq_Nbk1I-xwXwWrUmkkuxLpN8YQus51_kLsECa8WtZjHrwagv5VFfYwivlQTjQBZhVqSU9GJGunZk5zaEkhJh-j1sJ9XPdVP8foMEf4VUeF-SHl9nsT0t2ZgF1xBQx1YIaZB9OEaycPqBwk6JjRTUQxBsG87kuG9Ms_CU=s0-d-e1-ft

If you are unable to secure a copy in the subscriber-only pre-sale, the general pre-sale will begin at 9am PST / 12pm EST today. No code necessary. Please note this page will not be live until the specified time
unique code is needed for subscriber presale. here's the presale link if you got a code in the email newsletter

View attachment 194122

X3LPPF32.jpg

Tracklisting:

• Small Towns - Leyla McCalla 3:03
  • Girls Ride Horses Too - Sistastrings 3:52
  • Went for a Ride - Adia Victoria 4:50
  • The Ballad of Sally Anne - Rhiannon Giddens 3:57
  • Solitary Hero - Sunny War 3:59
  • I’ll Cry for Yours - Miko Marks 3:36
  • Many Mansions - Allison Russell 3:30
  • Get the Hell Outta Dodge - Saaneah Jamison 3:43
  • Who’s Minding the Garden - Rissi Palmer 3:34
  • Big Dream - Valerie June 2:22
  • XXX’s And OOO’s (An American Girl) - Caroline Randall Williams 4:23

unique code is needed for subscriber presale. here's the presale link if you got a code in the email newsletter

Thanks for the link. My Presale email with code seems to send me to Original Jazz Classics page NOT the Insert Your Code page. All good with your link though.

90611526_050_b

Not sure if the one on his site got posted yet

Annoyingly it looks like they haven't sent me an email in over a month. I never unsubscribed, so not sure what happened.

Back