Pre-Order Thread

There is a new live album by DOTA for preorder recorded with orchestral arrangements by " filmorchester babelsberg" who normally play on film scores or with Max Richter and also backed nada surf on their peaceful ghosts live album.
Dotas newsletter says it will not go up on streaming and has a limited lp and cd release

Hovvdy_Hovvdy-Mockup_Deluxe_Transparent.png

one of my all time favorite albums.
all-analog mastering by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio, direct from the original analog tapes, Pressed at RTI
This is real good, thanks!

one of my all time favorite albums.
all-analog mastering by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio, direct from the original analog tapes, Pressed at RTI
also one of my all-time faves, truly a singular and exalted recording. even in VGish shape, my OG copy is probably the most valuable record in my collection, but i have long wished for a high-quality reissue so i can listen to it as often as the spirit calls me to do.

“Peak Vinyl” baby blue and white galaxy available too if you hate RT. Apocalypse has it at $21 and some change.

I don't hate rough trade I hate their expensive shipping. I was given a 15% off code but you really aren't saving that much because of how much they charge for shipping. I'm not spending $150 just so I can get free shipping.

I guess baby blue is the indie variant. I'm trying to decide if I want to pre-order or just get it from my local with store credit.
I was given a $25 zia records gift card a while ago and I'm going to order the new julia holter album but I'm also going to order a 2nd album so I can get free shipping. Right now I'm thinking of getting the upcoming rosali, camera obscura albums or waiting to see if something else gets announced soon that I want more than either of the albums I mentioned.

I was given a $25 zia records gift card a while ago and I'm going to order the new julia holter album but I'm also going to order a 2nd album so I can get free shipping. Right now I'm thinking of getting the upcoming rosali, camera obscura albums or waiting to see if something else gets announced soon that I want more than either of the albums I mentioned.
Zia is great as they will ship the I stock album now then the preorder when they get it without charging extra

Zia is great as they will ship the I stock album now then the preorder when they get it without charging extra
Two Out of the three albums I'm considering getting are released on the same day so they would probably arrive together. When I ordered a ladyhawke album from them that got delayed I was able to swap my album for a different one as I had already spent enough for free shipping. I had no idea if the ladyhawke album was going to get delayed again and didn't want to wait so I had them send me a different album that was already released. I know I really want julia holter album but I haven't decided if I want the rosali, the camera obscura album or another album that will be released sometime in the next couple of months. I Hate places that wait until everything is available to ship your order and charge a lot for shipping and make you spend a lot to get free shipping.

StephLam_LPMock_Blue.png

Stephanie's last album "Autonomy" was my favorite record of 2020. I posted it on here and many said it was the saddest record they had ever heard and I can't disagree, but it is amazing.

Back