Pre-Order Thread

The seller needs to take responsibility for the order as they are the ones shipping. If something happens during transit then should be replacing the albums. They are just saying that so they can avoid responsibility if something happens to your order. I don't know any other store that sells vinyl that says this.

The seller needs to take responsibility for the order as they are the ones shipping. If something happens during transit then should be replacing the albums. They are just saying that so they can avoid responsibility if something happens to your order. I don't know any other store that sells vinyl that says this.
I’m sure they know they have to, just don’t want to.

Imagine if they sold something like iPhones or washers and dryers. If those arrived beat to shit and cracked there’s no way they would have that kind of policy on their website.

I’m sure they know they have to, just don’t want to.

Imagine if they sold something like iPhones or washers and dryers. If those arrived beat to shit and cracked there’s no way they would have that kind of policy on their website.
It's just like the places that say preorders can't be canceled even though your album hasn't shipped yet. It's more work for them to cancel your orders so they don't want to do that.

Restock on Tri Color Alice in Chains.

AIC_jof30-images-tricolorvinyl1.png

Restock on Tri Color Alice in Chains.

AIC_jof30-images-tricolorvinyl1.png

$10 for Media Rate
$11 for FedEx Expedited

So weird. Thanks for the heads up! Checked the thread at the exact right time. I think $40 shipped is also what I paid for the Jar/Sap set.

Cleared Instagram feed ✓
New profile pic and wordmark ✓
Short, nondescript post ✓

New St. Vincent incoming!

I am excited for her new album even though I was disappointed with daddy's home. I liked the concept of the album but it wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be.

I am excited for her new album even though I was disappointed with daddy's home. I liked the concept of the album but it wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be.
I agree. A few highlights but not nearly as strong as previous two albums. In that clip, she seems to be putting away for good the Daddy’s Home wig, so presumably a new direction or return to an old direction.

this get posted? assuming uses the same plates as the pressing that has seemingly been sold out everywhere from last year.

They also have the movie up for pre-order -

HD Blu Ray or 4K options.

I also ordered their LP - as I love all Deadly Prey Gallery artwork. I even have some prints Terror Vision did for Neon Maniacs.

Back