Pre-Order Thread

84..... Doug, Rugrats, and Rockos modern life were the most memorable for me on Nick. We didn't get cable til mid 90s, so I probably missed a lot of good ones.
Rocko is an all-timer. I always get the phrase "you sir are a GLUTTON" stuck in my head when Heffer gets sent to hell (called heck in the show) for being fat. Man, kid shows were wild back then.

Cowboy Junkies’ “Lay It Down” first time on vinyl. @Yer Ol' Uncle D you probably already saw this but still.
Looks like Real Gone Music is doing this one. Also available from them, less expensive. (With shipping, $28.98 vs $44.46--shipping is really high from the Junkies' website.)

Ordered the signed bundle for the 7".

Also found out there is no way to cancel my previous order online or in the Shop app.

The only option I have is to request a refund, but it doesn't allow me to do this as it has not shipped yet.
It's a good thing you grabbed this - the bundle is already sold out!

Maggie-Lindemann_Paranoia_D2C_Packshot.png

I watched Animaniacs, Ren & Stimpy and Tiny Toons - usually stoned in the lounge area of our dorm which had a big screen tv.

84..... Doug, Rugrats, and Rockos modern life were the most memorable for me on Nick. We didn't get cable til mid 90s, so I probably missed a lot of good ones.

1969 here, so Animaniacs wasn't part of my childhood but I always liked this bit.
I loved Ren and Stimpy though, and definitely watched some Rocko.

Last edited:
I'm an 84 kid as well. Loved all those shows. I also spent as much time watching MTV during the 90's so my music taste was sealed back then lol.

Yup, Doug, Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy & Rocko’s Modern Life we’re the Nicktoons I watched then I started High School and put away childish things…

Then 10ish years later I got the childish things back out because cartoons and action figures and comic books are fun as hell.

Yup, Doug, Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy & Rocko’s Modern Life we’re the Nicktoons I watched then I started High School and put away childish things…

Then 10ish years later I got the childish things back out because cartoons and action figures and comic books are fun as hell.
I will say that I don't remember consciously putting away the childish things when I started high school. It was more like they took a backseat to making friends, sports, chasing girls and homework. Life got in the way. Now I'm having fun revisiting everything.

I will say that I don't remember consciously putting away the childish things when I started high school. It was more like they took a backseat to making friends, sports, chasing girls and homework. Life got in the way. Now I'm having fun revisiting everything.
That’s kinda what I meant., I was just trying to be clever and quote the Bible…

“When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.”

Back