View attachment 179251

View attachment 179252

View attachment 179253

Oh my heart

CR00614TheCatsPackshotwithobi_1x.png
View attachment 179251

View attachment 179252

View attachment 179253

How much cocaine did Bennett and Bill Evans Hoover up while recording that album!?!!

Maybe because they're not as familiar with Jackpot?

I know them strictly as the Pinball Soundtrack people! :)

At least this bundle is available to preview for those unfamiliar. That last bundle of Mudhoney, Moustache and Sidewalk was REALLY tough to sample before buying. I'm all for rescuing obscure albums, but give us a taste!

I know them strictly as the Pinball Soundtrack people! :)

At least this bundle is available to preview for those unfamiliar. That last bundle of Mudhoney, Moustache and Sidewalk was REALLY tough to sample before buying. I'm all for rescuing obscure albums, but give us a taste!
People have been calling for good quality reissues of these Meters albums for years. Can’t remember the last time they had a nice AAA reissue.
Damn do I go in blind? Only meters I have is the VMP one but I love it
they are real good. And the bundle at Jackpot is only $5 shipping which I appreciated. So it’s like $80 for 3 AAA KG cuts of classic records

I wish they would stop releasing these with 1 lp and several cds. I would rather have the 'alternate' version on on vinyl instead of a just the remaster.

I would probably not play alternate versions or "bonus" material as often as the album itself, so this 1-LP and multiple-CDs setup is my ideal. I have limited kallax space, I don't need to use it up on bullshit LPs I'm never going to listen to again.

Back