Pre-Order Thread

Going fast I think.

Update: then again the red lines haven’t moved in awhile so they could just be stoking FOMO.

Update #2: red sales lines moved backwards showing more copies available. Selling well but definitely stoking FOMO.

Last edited:
Kylesa_ST_Mock_LP_Smoke.jpg

this day has been lethal for my wallet!

julie - pushing daisies 10"

this band has racked up an impressive number of streams for a trio of kids who don't look a day over 20 and don't have a full album. they're still a pretty close study of their influences (sonic youth, swirlies, pre-loveless MBV) but they -really- nail the sound, and their songs take some interesting and memorable turns. expecting big things from them.

feel like @wokeupnew and @EvanBenner might be interested if not already on board

this day has been lethal for my wallet!

julie - pushing daisies 10"

this band has racked up an impressive number of streams for a trio of kids who don't look a day over 20 and don't have a full album. they're still a pretty close study of their influences (sonic youth, swirlies, pre-loveless MBV) but they -really- nail the sound, and their songs take some interesting and memorable turns. expecting big things from them.

feel like @wokeupnew and @EvanBenner might be interested if not already on board
Who are you and how did you get my number? /j
(Two songs in and this is great. Thanks!)

Back