Pre-Order Thread

They did He Is Legend I Am Hollywood as well. The company that pressed them has been strongly hinting at both being available online soon. The Furnace Fest copies had Screen printed covers so I imagine the ones sold online will be standard
Oh cool! I think it was Unoriginal Vinyl who helped make them. Oh man I hope that's true and more will come out!

EDIT

Yeah it was Unoriginal Vinyl. Here's a link to their FB. Apparently they had a picture posted of someone flipping the albums and people got upset but they did "confirm" that they were going to do them again.

Last edited:
And there it is for the people waiting for the Young God announcement:

PXL_20210929_190628942.PORTRAIT_2_grande.jpg

comes t o 57 shipped btw (10 more than popmarket with discount code, although this is signed by gira)

Yikes on the price. I hate when artists take this “I know what the flippers are charging” stance when they do reissues.
To be fair, the flippers are charging like $100+ for most of these INDIVIDUALLY, some going for as much as $200, but the prices are still pretty steep. $30 for a 10" EP? $50 for the new album (Cape God) as a 2 LP? That's insanity. CollXtion I and II combined for $50, I can understand. Still steep, but it's technically two releases merged into one double-sided jacket.

P.S. the bundles all sold out and so did the new Cape God release. CollXtion I and II and Super Sunset are still available, but likely not much longer. Her fans are crazy. Would love to know how limited each run has been because I'm shocked there's THAT MUCH demand for her. Glad I grabbed a bundle when I did and didn't hold off when I saw the $22 for SHIPPING.

told you guys it was going to be a gatefold

told you guys it was going to be a gatefold
I was wondering why the price was so much cheaper than the 2018 reissue. Makes sense, though the box was pretty cool. I wound up canceling my PopMarket order for this and spent the extra money for the Gira signature, and I’d rather support the artist directly.

BTW, while this isn’t my favorite Swans album (too many ambient/found sounds pieces for my taste), this set worth it for Helpless Child alone. Fantastic track.

Last edited:
I was wondering why the price was so much cheaper than the 2018 reissue. Makes sense, though the box was pretty cool. I wound up canceling my PopMarket order for this and spent the extra money for the Gira signature, and I’d rather support the artist directly.

BTW, while this isn’t my favorite Swans album (too many ambient/found sounds pieces for my taste), this set worth it for Helpless Child alone. Fantastic track.
You're getting the gatefold too, then?

@eatdogs

this isnt the norma jean record, but this might be something you’d still be interested in. promo code is furnacefest

Awesome! Do you anything special about this one? Or is it just a normal pressing?

Back