Pre-Order Thread

The Frank Derrick Total Experience - You Betcha (White with Black Splatter variant)

In my opinion the VMP variant looked the coolest, but this is a great session either way.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm sure they wouldn't bother with it if they weren't confident that it appealed to somebody somewhere. But I have trouble wrapping my brain around it.
Given the demographic Walmart is aiming for, I’d assume this stuff is like the Pocket Fisherman: it’s not something you buy, it’s something you receive.

I can’t believe these Walmart exclusives are contributing to the delay of the vinyls.
The other day someone posted in a FB group their grail and it was a $26 reissue of Breakfast In America. The vinyl world is topsy turvy right now.
People be like "I got my white whale" and it's just an original pressing of Christopher Cross's 5-time grammy award winning self-titled debut in G+ condition

Speaking of slowcore and Numero Group, has anyone heard inklings of Acetone reissues? My old buddy Mark Lightcap almost said a hint but didn’t say anything so as not to jinx something. He didn’t mention the label but I just thought his band might fall under that umbrella.

16F2730F-5C47-4FEC-AAF9-FB0714B92DF6.jpeg

Last edited:
Speaking of slowcore and Numero Group, has anyone heard inklings of Acetone reissues? My old buddy Mark Lightcap almost said a hint but didn’t say anything so as not to jinx something. He didn’t mention the label but I just thought his band might fall under that umbrella.

View attachment 107633

Lightcap
Light at the end of the tunnel
Light In The Attic?

They did the comp

View attachment 107633
Acetone were great. I never would have known about them if LiTA didn't do that compilation. Also when I started reading up on them I found out they toured with bands like Mazzy Star and The Verve. Like in their early days of those bands.

A bunch of Coloured Reissues as part of the We Love Records campaign. Might be interesting for those who missed out on Coloured Variants of some albums before.

Does anyone know if these will be available online for International Customers?

A bunch of Coloured Reissues as part of the We Love Records campaign. Might be interesting for those who missed out on Coloured Variants of some albums before.

Does anyone know if these will be available online for International Customers?
I dont know about y’all…but I NEED that Black Pumas. I’ve missed out on all the other previous 30+ variants of this album. 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂

Back