Pre-Order Thread

The Grouplove is also on Amazon at same retail without the shipping, though you know with Amazon they can just say "whoops, didn't get it" and and you're out of luck. Green is also up on Bull Moose, so I think Grouplove's social might've swapped green and pink in terms of what is limited.

Last edited:
Great news about Fleck returning to bluegrass (can we get a Sturgill/Bela tour please). This album looks loaded with some impressive guests. Anything featuring Molly Tuttle gets my vote.
I’ve been wondering when we’d see what he and Thile worked on and how awesome is the trio of Bela, Trischka and Pickles?!?!!??

Couldn’t resist that.

Couldn’t resist that.
Me neither. Weird thing though, about an hour I ordered it, I got an email saying that “21 Memories” was delayed. I had no idea what that was, so I chatted with CS, who determined that according to the order number I gave them, the email actually meant Why Do Birds Sing. Weird.

You missed an incredible opportunity to Rick Roll everyone with that link.
The thought crossed my mind. But I feel like anyone paying $30 to get this shipped to the US has trolled themselves. Although I do like that maybe Rick will finally make some money off his meme fame.

Billy Strings Facebook:
We are sitting on the edge of our seats waiting to reveal the title, tracklist, album art and more
🤘
Here’s the info you need to know ahead of tomorrow’s preorder release:
- Preorder opens at 12am ET on billystringsstore.com
- There are a limited amount of LP preorders with guaranteed delivery by album release day, so order early!
- Preorder options include a limited edition yellow vinyl LP, LP, CD, t-shirt & black light posters

Billy Strings Facebook:
We are sitting on the edge of our seats waiting to reveal the title, tracklist, album art and more
🤘
Here’s the info you need to know ahead of tomorrow’s preorder release:
- Preorder opens at 12am ET on billystringsstore.com
- There are a limited amount of LP preorders with guaranteed delivery by album release day, so order early!
- Preorder options include a limited edition yellow vinyl LP, LP, CD, t-shirt & black light posters
Can't wait for this! That band is on fire.

Back