Pre-Order Thread

Are people burnt out on Khruangbin? Seems like there isn't much hype here about the release. Maybe it's because it's a remix album?

I've definitely lost some interest in the band. Mordechai somewhat bored me, the dub remixes prior were average at best, and their Late Night Tales mix was just forgettable. Am I missing the #vibes in search of substance?
They do what they do really well but there isn’t a whole lot of diversity in their sound. I own two LPs and a comp. I am good at this point unless they change it up a bit to make it worth my while. Also they release a lot of inessential stuff (the stuff you listed above) which is great if you’re a Stan and want to collect it all but for a casual fan it’s a bit much.

Are people burnt out on Khruangbin? Seems like there isn't much hype here about the release. Maybe it's because it's a remix album?

I've definitely lost some interest in the band. Mordechai somewhat bored me, the dub remixes prior were average at best, and their Late Night Tales mix was just forgettable. Am I missing the #vibes in search of substance?
Hate remix albums with a passion, and between this and the dub mixes from their last effort I couldn't care less. Will probs pre-order a new Khruangbin album immediately though. Will be seeing them for the 3rd time later this year!

do you like industrial rap/rap metal, black queer rebellion, samples from Godspeed You! Black Emperor, and features from clipping, sad13 and ada rook of black dresses...

just buy it... backxwash has shown herself to be a wild musician and its a riot of an album from what i know
Jesus, this is fantastic.

Fishmans are getting their catalog reissued to correspond with the documentary that’s coming out. Verrry pricey over here for the imports. The first three are up for pre-order at LITA. $70 a pop.

OMG

Fishmans are getting their catalog reissued to correspond with the documentary that’s coming out. Verrry pricey over here for the imports. The first three are up for pre-order at LITA. $70 a pop.

Tbh I kinda feel insane in the fact I don't really like fishmans

Maybe it's the overhype on rym but yeah long season and kuchuu camp are great albums but there work can be a bit too slow and the annoying ambient nature but in long season ruins it for me every time (even in the worshipped live version.. the standard season was better).. which bothers me because I love psyche rock and dream pop but this band is just frustrating because I don't get what makes them better than most pretty neopsyche to be considered better than slowdive or beach house or animal collective or boredoms (I need to listen to boredoms)

If you missed out on the Mondo release

35d4ef4447e0112f776b629bffd99188.gif

Tbh I kinda feel insane in the fact I don't really like fishmans

Maybe it's the overhype on rym but yeah long season and kuchuu camp are great albums but there work can be a bit too slow and the annoying ambient nature but in long season ruins it for me every time (even in the worshipped live version.. the standard season was better).. which bothers me because I love psyche rock and dream pop but this band is just frustrating because I don't get what makes them better than most pretty neopsyche to be considered better than slowdive or beach house or animal collective or boredoms (I need to listen to boredoms)
I can understand what you saying. No problem at all. Also yes, you should listen to more Boredoms!

Goes on sale today @9AM pst / Noon est.

Wax Mage limited to 25 copies.

Back