Pre-Order Thread

New Kishi Bashi EP!!

View attachment 92069

VIP subs get it for their April pick, and the VIP edition comes with a 7" flexi. Also if you order it you get a preview stream of the album...I listened to it on Friday and it's excellent, as expected!

JN has really done a good job with the VIP Earlybird Sub these last 2 yrs. I’m looking forward to this one. Looks great.

Hell Yeah,

Hoping Oh Boy is going to start working away on this. I like their store redesign and am actually listening to Dan Reeder's albums and I realized I slept on him. Also a reissue coming for The Bis-quits which bodes well for some catalogue stuff.

And was there always free shipping on orders over $50?
Love Dan Reeder! Grabbed that s/t as soon as they released it. I mean food and pussy, work song! Also not sure why exactly but I play this song all the time...

JN has really done a good job with the VIP Earlybird Sub these last 2 yrs. I’m looking forward to this one. Looks great.

Yeah I'm really liking their shift away from the 7" series to this model, it's a great way for people to secure orders of things like this where the VIP edition is certain to sell out, and also to get some other stuff in people's hands that they might not have otherwise ordered.

New Kishi Bashi EP!!

View attachment 92069

VIP subs get it for their April pick, and the VIP edition comes with a 7" flexi. Also if you order it you get a preview stream of the album...I listened to it on Friday and it's excellent, as expected!

Not only do Joyful Noise VIP records looks spectacular - like this one - but they press at Pirates (I hope that's still the case), so the sound quality is top notch from my experience. Excited for this. The records often look better than the mock up when they arrive.

Still the case, at least currently...the test presses in the private stash are all from PP
I’d love to grab this but can’t see or any more are available without paying the $5 for VIP - do you know if I pay the $5 if its still in stock for me to grab?

I’d love to grab this but can’t see or any more are available without paying the $5 for VIP - do you know if I pay the $5 if its still in stock for me to grab?
The VIP edition is currently in stock, just checked. The VIP editions usually sell out relatively quickly, but previous Kishi releases have been signed, and those have gone really quick. As an EP and not signed, this might stick around a bit longer, we'll see.

Looks like individual VIP price for this is $20. So not to bad even if you pop for the monthly membership. I think you can then use VIP in the discount code for 10% off? You then just need to rem to cancel if u do not want to continue after next mths announcement.

The VIP edition is currently in stock, just checked. The VIP editions usually sell out relatively quickly, but previous Kishi releases have been signed, and those have gone really quick. As an EP and not signed, this might stick around a bit longer, we'll see.

Looks like individual VIP price for this is $20. So not to bad even if you pop for the monthly membership. I think you can then use VIP in the discount code for 10% off? You then just need to rem to cancel if u do not want to continue after next mths announcement.
Thanks...$5 for the VIP and then $23 for the ep using the code VIP. Worth it for me for Kishi!!!

1615841559217.png

Bad Brains - Rock For Light Punk Note Edition selling a lot faster than the s/t did. Showing 46 remaining. Just in case anyone was waiting to grab it.

Back