1615403291252.png

1615403386917.png

Good Records Edition (Limited to 500) includes:
Report Card Replica
Hall Pass Replica
Promo Panties Sticker
Exclusive Trading Card
Temporary Tattoo

The panties will be pink or white. They will be shipped randomly within the album jacket.

LP will be in a protective sleeve

Handling production chores along with producer Bob Ezrin, Alice Cooper: (Alice Cooper-vox, Michael Bruce-guitar/keys, Glen Buxton-lead guitar, Neal Smith-drums and Dennis Dunaway-bass) truly recorded one of the finest hard rock albums ever.
Featuring hard rock smashes like the top hit single “School’s Out” and amazing Lp tracks like “My Stars” “Blue Turk” and “Public Animal #9”, it is easy to see why this sailed to the upper rungs of the sales and radio charts.
Even more masterful cuts like “Luney Tune” and the theatrical “Grand Finale” make this album one of the most enduring albums in Alice Cooper’s astonishing catalog of hit albums.
Originally packaged in a very clever die-cut gatefold cover, that opens up into a desk, with a pair of paper panties, this was one of the most hip album packages of all time. This uniquely original album cover package has been out of print for decades......that is until now!
The original album cover (designed by Craig Braun) had the sleeve opening in the manner of a wooden school desk, similar to Thinks: School Stinks, by Hotlegs, released two years earlier. The vinyl record inside was wrapped in a pair of panties, though this was later discontinued as the paper panties were found to be flammable.

Levitation Sessions II announced airing 4/10. You can pre-order the vinyl if you pay for the stream. I don't think there is a tracklist but the vinyl image shows:

Side B:
6. Poisoned Stones
7. Spider Cider
8. It Killed Mom
9. Meat Step
10. Snickersnee

Edit: thanks to @Tillman for pointing out, you seem to be able to order the vinyl alone here, even though it states that it is part of the stream only.

Last edited:
Lily Konigsberg from Palberta has a solo record out:

GLIDING AND CATCHY – STEREOGUM

Lily Konigsberg: singer, instrumentalist, lifelong songwriter. Since her early childhood, the Brooklyn-born-and-based artist has occupied her time with music. “Basically I was born and immediately started wanting to be a rock star,” Konigsberg told Pitchfork in July of last year (she was a 2020 Pitchfork Rising Artist). By the time she won a five-borough battle-of-the bands contest as a teenager Konigsberg had already been performing solo sets in cafes around her native Park Slope, and in 2013 she would link with fellow Bard classmates Nina Ryser and Ani Ivry-Block to form the egalitarian art-punk outfit Palberta, a beloved DIY scene fixture who have recently come to wider attention on the back of their critically-acclaimed 2021 album Palberta5000.
Since the early days of Palberta Konigsberg has been posting solo material on her personal Bandcamp page. Between various other collaborations and musical projects she has released three official EPs under her own name beginning with 2017's Good Time Now, a milestone split release with Andrea Schiavelli, 2018's 4 Picture Tear, and 2020's It’s Just Like All the Clouds, her first EP on long-time Palberta home Wharf Cat Records, and a release that began to bring broader attention to Konigsberg's solo work. Today, Konigsberg is announcing a new compilation on Wharf Cat entitled The Best of Lily Konigsberg Right Now, an album that compiles her three EPs alongside unreleased tracks into a remastered (or in some cases mastered for the first time) collection. To announce the release Konigsberg is sharing "Owe Me," a track she initially demoed with It's Just Like All The Clouds producer Paco Cathcart, that features keyboards from Matt Norman (Horn Horse) and final production handled by Nate Amos (This is Lorelei, Water From Your Eyes).
A song Konigsberg never felt fit on any of her previous releases, “Owe Me,” now serves as an opening curtain call. “Thank you all for coming to my show,” Konigsberg says to an invisible audience’s applause. “If you didn’t know, now you certainly know.” It’s a transportive moment that combines Konigsberg’s patient steps into the underground pop limelight with her exceptional ability to connect with a diverse and talented cohort of creatives.
The Best of Lily Konigsberg Right Now will be released on May 21. Available on Deluxe Edition LP, Special Edition LP, Limited Edition LP, and CD.
Deluxe Edition Photo

Lily Konigsberg​

The Best of Lily Konigsberg Right Now
Deluxe Edition Red Vinyl. First 50 copies hand-numbered 1-50.​

Alessandro Cortini - SCURO CHIARO (Mute)​

Pre-Order Now

Vinyl 1xLP + MP3
Bleep exclusive
Polar white vinyl
Debossed and spot-varnished sleeve
HD download code
Limited to 400
Vinyl 1xLP + MP3
Clear vinyl
Limited edition
Debossed and spot-varnished sleeve
HD download code
CD + MP3
Digital WAV / FLAC / MP3
Instant download of track 'CHIAROSCURO' with all pre-orders
Full release delivered on release date
Release Date 11th June 2021

Electronic maestro Alessandro Cortini further explores crushing industrial landscapes with expertly crafted sound design executed with awe inspiring decayed grandeur. Cortini starts ‘ECCO’ at the ground floor of human creativity with an elemental drone, seemingly synthesised from the deepest crevasse of consciousness. The scene is set for the LP’s almost-title track ‘CHIAROSCURO’, as intricate complexes of synth arps whirr and swoop like tiny moving organisms above an intensifying auditory earthquake, recalling post-rock’s most dynamic codas. Polarities push and pull at each other to the very end of SCURO CHIARO, concluding with ‘FIAMMA’, a melodious noise-waltz steadily engulfed in consuming fires of static.
‘Chiaroscuro’ is used by art historians when referencing a mode of contrasting figures in a scene using light and shadow. Stanley Kubrick was a fan, as well as Rembrandt and Caravaggio. The phrase neatly summarises the work of prolific composer and long-time Nine Inch Nails affiliate Alessandro Cortini, a creator with an extensive list of credits beyond his vital hand in Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross’ pivot to dark ambient film scores. SCURO CHIARO is a pure distillation of Cortini’s amalgamated sensibilities; an album that is as hypnotically weighty as it is miraculously graceful.
SCURO CHIARO is a deeply cinematic drama, a striking work that effortlessly draws together disparities into a complete and immersive picture from an inimitable talent in electronic composition.

I'm sure this will be back in stock elsewhere too.
Did anyone else order this? I placed my order on 2/12, and then I got a "Your order is on the way" e-mail on 2/16 that provides tracking. But the UPS site just says "Shipment Ready for UPS" and "Label Created" still.

Back