Pre-Order Thread

Goner Records Exclusive
1614715772238.png

1614715857033.png

1614715876521.png

1614715981974.png

1614716003591.png

Referring to your pencil sharpener as an "Every Day Carry" Is the nerdiest thing I've ever seen and I'm here for it.
Dude, my EDC consists of: a wallet, keys, phone, pen, pencil, pencil sharpener, a softcover soft leuchtturm notepad, zippo lighter, pocket knife, buffalo nickel, and handkerchief. It sounds like a lot but everything has its place and I remain fairly streamlined.

TBH, I am kind of a stationary and writing nerd. I buy fancy pens and pencils and paper all the time so I have plenty of options, that being said the majority of the time I just need scrap paper and the TTL notepad are perfect for that.

Also Pencil Sharpeners, I love a good pencil sharpener. I carry an Alvin “Brass Bullet” as part of my EDC and I have a $20 Dux brass adjustable (with leather case) that sits on my desk to name a few.
listen, this is the pre-order thread....i'm here to spend money. . .

so tell me which of these to buy already bc i can't decide

View attachment 90201

1614716261347.png

Dude, my EDC consists of: a wallet, keys, phone, pen, pencil, pencil sharpener, a softcover soft leuchtturm notepad, zippo lighter, pocket knife, buffalo nickel, and handkerchief. It sounds like a lot but everything has its place and I remain fairly streamlined.
I like the cut of your jib, good sir.

Tasty single. Checked out her last album and it felt a lot less shoegazy and good :/ Bookmarking this May release though! Thank you!

I have been a fan since I first heard this. Saw her at a concert with Adia Victoria back in 2013 and there was next to no one there. She's pretty well known here in Nashville though.

Thought this was a reissue of the last album at first with the similar covers. Anticipating this one. They also put a new song out today that is quite different from the last. Much more chill. Looks like it will be a nicely varied album.

Anyone know if the Matador store charges you up front for pre-orders? Trying to decide if I'll jump on the Nigerien flag variant.

I just preordered the flag variant. Paypal was charged immediately.

I recently joined the coins subreddit and have found that many of the folks there have an EDC coin. Pretty cool, might start doing that myself.
My grandpa was a Numismatist and when he passed I inherited some of his collection. Nothing crazy but it’s nice to keep some with me wherever I go.

elvis-costello-the-attractions-armed-forces-9-lp-boxset

Elvis Costello & The Attractions

Armed Forces​

I recently joined the coins subreddit and have found that many of the folks there have an EDC coin. Pretty cool, might start doing that myself.
My grandpa was a Numismatist and when he passed I inherited some of his collection. Nothing crazy but it’s nice to keep some with me wherever I go.
I carried a Toonie (Canadian Two Dollar Coin) in my wallet for years. Then I switched to one of those rigid wallets and you can't really keep anything besides cards in those.

Back