Pre-Order Thread

New Dispatch

For something completely different, the follow-up to one of my favorite recent honky-tonk albums from The Shootouts. “Bullseye” is the new album, produced by Chuck Mead. (“Quick Draw” was their 2019 debut and also worth checking out - the one netted them an Ameripolitan award.)

For something completely different, the follow-up to one of my favorite recent honky-tonk albums from The Shootouts. “Bullseye” is the new album, produced by Chuck Mead. (“Quick Draw” was their 2019 debut and also worth checking out - the one netted them an Ameripolitan award.)

Their lead singer Ryan Humbert has his own radio show at my local station here in Akron - Shooter Sharp's Americana Roundup. One of my favorite weekly shows by far. HOME | The Americana Roundup Online Radio

My wife hasn't forgiven them for doing a, and I quote, "Completely unnecessary and terrible" cover of I Wanna Dance With Somebody. I've got nothin' against it personally lol

I'm not a Julien Baker follower but I know this isn't her latest album. Why is it this particular album that keeps getting new variants?
Because:

Their lead singer Ryan Humbert has his own radio show at my local station here in Akron - Shooter Sharp's Americana Roundup. One of my favorite weekly shows by far. HOME | The Americana Roundup Online Radio

My wife hasn't forgiven them for doing a, and I quote, "Completely unnecessary and terrible" cover of I Wanna Dance With Somebody. I've got nothin' against it personally lol
I’m a fan, and even that one makes me wince a little.

Thanks to whoever said you can call musicdirect and pre-order before it's on the site. I think it might have been @MikeH ? Pre-ordered the one step muddy waters. Now to not be shocked when I see the charge when it ships months from now

Based off this time frame I honestly can't figure out what time for me lol. Can someone help this boomer out? I'm central standard time America.

11am cst. also, be prepared to order immediately. everyone freaking wants zombie, and if this label sticks with the same amount of copies as they've did for dead throne, it will definitely go out of stock immediately

so PSA for anyone interested in the Zombie EP by TDWP !!

Last edited:
11pm cst. also, be prepared to order immediately. everyone freaking wants zombie, and if this label sticks with the same amount of copies as they've did for dead throne, it will definitely go out of stock immediately

so PSA for anyone interested in the Zombie EP by TDWP !!
Hey I did a Google check actually and 6pm cet is 11AM central time not 11PM.

Just want to be sure

I'm going to risk it and go for the Daughters reissue first simply because there's no guarantee of they will do another pressing. I read from comments that the people putting out the zombie will do more presses in the future so if I miss this time I'll have another opportunity!

Back