Pre-Order Thread

1614698187142.png

1614698199426.png

And combine this with that:
Oh wait, there's even more:

Interesting that they are putting Rock For Light up before the Bad Brains store. Been waiting on that Punk Note.
Whoops, should have checked before I opened my mouth. Now Available:

Love this Punk Note Cover:

BadBrains_RockForLight_YellowLP_1800x1800_d4ce7671-56cd-493f-9a5d-93d07507c169_1800x1800.jpg

Edit:site is weird and the punk note seems to randomly move to it's own page and back sometimes:

Last edited:
Whoops, should have checked before I opened my mouth. Now Available:

Love this Punk Note Cover:

BadBrains_RockForLight_YellowLP_1800x1800_d4ce7671-56cd-493f-9a5d-93d07507c169_1800x1800.jpg
If I hadn't forgotten to order the self titled from Punk Note, I'd be all over this... :(

1614700497955.png

Bummer you missed it. You don't want one without the other?
It would always feel incomplete without the other. 😇
I was thinking too long about the purchase because shipping was way too much and now that I've missed it, I'd prefer to buy both from Brooklyn Vegan...

I know that I've got a vinyl problem.

View attachment 90171

I can't speak for this particular release of course but Lula Wiles is one of my favorite local acts up here. Really in the wheelhouse for Americana fans. They would be on a short list for RotM if I ever curated for one here.

Damn. Just realized that ordering from Hello Merch I was able to get 20% any other merch with the record. I wish I noticed that and bundled with the chopsticks. I snagged a koozie when I ordered her first record that I use all the time.

View attachment 90162

View attachment 90163

Thought this was a reissue of the last album at first with the similar covers. Anticipating this one. They also put a new song out today that is quite different from the last. Much more chill. Looks like it will be a nicely varied album.

Anyone know if the Matador store charges you up front for pre-orders? Trying to decide if I'll jump on the Nigerien flag variant.

Went with the Pink Glass one without signature for $31 shipped. The End of An Ear exclusive is $27 shipped. Wish I had went with that one but oh well. A signed LP sleeve I never understood since I’m not going to display it and it’ll spend the majority of time on my shelf tucked away. A signed poster would be cool depending on what it looks like.
I went with End of an Ear (local pickup) for ~20, since i will undoubtedly be leaving my current shipping adress by June.

With you on the signed LP's though, I usually forget I own a signed cover until I pull it out and go "oh that's neat" and then I don't think about it till next time.

And Another one.

View attachment 90178

It's not weird that I chose this variant because it comes with a small notepad, right?

I use these TTL pads for all my notetaking and I guess I've become a bit too attached.

Update: Looks to be actually be sold out now on the Real Gone site at preordered price. Some will for sure be available at retail stores for a bit more $$$.

Last edited:
Back