Pre-Order Thread

It's really good too! Greet Death quickly became one of my favorite new bands
Upon skimming through my stack of singles, I only found the one with Pines on the jacket. Guessing I cross-catalogued so I wouldn't assume I didn't already have the release, just under an older name? In hindsight, the inaccuracy of this act troubles me. What in the world was I thinking?

New Japanese Breakfast should be dropping today. I got an email alert about merch being added to her bandcamp page only to click the link and it disappeared. Probably a premature publish to the page.
If everything is in sync, then probably 10AM, since that's when they will be premiering a new song with a video. Very exciting.

For all of us who didn't or forgot to order the Bad Brains record from their store, here comes another variant:

Pink glass vinyl on her official site

View attachment 90159

End of An Ear Exclusive.

Went with the Pink Glass one without signature for $31 shipped. The End of An Ear exclusive is $27 shipped. Wish I had went with that one but oh well. A signed LP sleeve I never understood since I’m not going to display it and it’ll spend the majority of time on my shelf tucked away. A signed poster would be cool depending on what it looks like.

For all of us who didn't or forgot to order the Bad Brains record from their store, here comes another variant:
And combine this with that:

Back