Pre-Order Thread

Store has a 20% off sale right now

Reactions: Jan

alela diane is one of my favorite artists of the last 15+ years. give her a listen if you've never heard her.

Ordered this yesterday. Seen her in Glasgow a couple of years ago. Been consistently good for years 👍🏻

Ordered this yesterday. Seen her in Glasgow a couple of years ago. Been consistently good for years 👍🏻

awesome. she seems to be a bigger name in europe than she is here, and so has toured there more often. i've seen her three times i think, but as a headliner only once, and not since 2015 when she opened for joanna newsom, where she was touring on her cold moon album with ryan francesconi and played only five songs. before that it was like 2009. if she ever does a proper tour here again, i will probably travel to go see her- i doubt she'd come here again unless it was a longer tour.

awesome. she seems to be a bigger name in europe than she is here, and so has toured there more often. i've seen her three times i think, but as a headliner only once, and not since 2015 when she opened for joanna newsom, where she was touring on her cold moon album with ryan francesconi and played only five songs. before that it was like 2009. if she ever does a proper tour here again, i will probably travel to go see her- i doubt she'd come here again unless it was a longer tour.
Yeah she got quite a fair bit of coverage around the time of To Be Still in the music monthlies here.
I think since she became a mother to two young girls it’s obviously made it harder for her to tour so much too.
plus losing record company support means there is a whole new level of complication and expense. Sadly this is one major area where artists miss some kind of label backing and support.
I think the Scottish gig was as part of the Celtic Connections festival so that probably made it slightly easier to make work logistically.
but yeah a brilliant artist I am really looking forward to her next album proper. 👍🏻

***PRE-ORDER****ALBUM COMES OUT JULY 9, 2021***

LIMITED EDITION OF 1,000
45rpm DOUBLE ALBUM GATEFOLD
FOIL STAMPED NUMBERED

All copies come with two printed inner sleeves & 24"x36" poster

1-300 DELUXE CLEAR WITH SLIPMAT
301-500 SHOCKING ORANGE
501-700 ELECTRIC BLUE
701-800 GUAVA GREEN
801-900 GRAPEFRUIT PINK
901-1000 180-GRAM AUDIOPHILE BLACK
How did I miss this? I got the last one and I love it. Did Good Records To Go send out a mailing about this one? A mailer to everyone who got Jesus Hits Like the Atom Bomb would probably sell these pretty quickly! Thank you for posting.

How did I miss this? I got the last one and I love it. Did Good Records To Go send out a mailing about this one? A mailer to everyone who got Jesus Hits Like the Atom Bomb would probably sell these pretty quickly! Thank you for posting.

I just saw that they were teasing something on their Instagram page on Thursday.

Next batch of Frank Black represses

Frank Black Francis [140-Gram White Colored Vinyl]
Amazon product ASIN B08XCS66H5
Honeycomb [140-Gram Translucent Honey Colored Vinyl]
Amazon product ASIN B08XCWF3CZ
Fast Man Raider Man [140-Gram Translucent Vinyl]
Amazon product ASIN B08XCVF4DS

Still waiting for Black Letter Days.

I'll definitely grab that Cult Of Ray. I remember getting the CD for xmas

Eartheater was one of my favorite 2020 discoveries and it looks like she is going to be pressing her 2019 album, Trinity. I might end up missing one of the limited edition drops of this due to a big move coming up. So @ me if you happen upon it!

Last edited:
Signed Parker Millsap
View attachment 90049

Love his Truck Stop Gospel song

According to my discogs, I already have this on both the Greet Death and Pines artist profiles... guess I now have to go sifting through my singles to confirm if I somehow actually have both or if that's a cataloging error on my part.

Back