Pre-Order Thread

They were there right at the start of the early 2000's Emo/Screamo scene even though they were around playing shows since the 90's. Outta the most well-known bands like Thrice, Thursday, The Used, and Poison the Well, Glassjaw really stood out amongst their peers.
I remember seeing them at their 2002 or 2003 Warped!

I remember seeing them at their 2002 or 2003 Warped!
That's awesome. I really regret never seeing them. I missed them when they toured with Deftones back in 2000 and I had another chance when they toured with Quicksand a few years ago and things just didn't work out then either.

Not a pre-order but it's fussy to find

Clairo Diary 001 back in stock at TTL, I am hoping/assuming that means other retailers too for folks

Not a pre-order but it's fussy to find

Clairo Diary 001 back in stock at TTL, I am hoping/assuming that means other retailers too for folks

@gaporter did you get this yet?

Looks like it's not just 1 of each color because the color I got for my buddy is on ebay already haha. Clear Red Green for $300.

@gaporter did you get this yet?

In case anyone missed TTL, stock at Fader too, though at 20+Shipping it's not much cheaper than the re-sellers at this point

Palette is inspired by Nicadrio Lee’s musical journey, which began in Honolulu, Hawaii, and has brought him to study in New York City.

Nicadrio’s own encounters in music and interactions with people prompted a question: “What makes a song sound and feel good?” He discovered that a song is not labeled “good” simply because of who is playing the music or because of how well an instrument is being played, but because an artist is able to inspire emotion through vibration, mood through sound, and life through music.

Palette tells a complete story of Nicadrio Lee’s experiences to date. It marks the beginnings of the journey in music that awaits this young musician.

~

Now in its sixth year as a fully fledged record label, Aloha Got Soul enters new territory with teenage guitarist Nicadrio Lee and his self-produced Palette, a bedroom city pop, math rock album of original songs recorded and performed entirely by the 19-year-old guitarist.

releases April 30, 2021

All music and lyrics by Nicadrio Lee
All instruments by Nicadrio Lee
Recorded and Mixed by Nicadrio Lee
Produced by Nicadrio Lee
Produced for Vinyl by Roger Bong
Mastered for Vinyl by Wax Alchemy
Jacket Design by Roger Bong and Nicadrio Lee
Cover Photo by Christian Richard Cook
Illustration by Nicadrio Lee

Palette is inspired by Nicadrio Lee’s musical journey, which began in Honolulu, Hawaii, and has brought him to study in New York City.

Nicadrio’s own encounters in music and interactions with people prompted a question: “What makes a song sound and feel good?” He discovered that a song is not labeled “good” simply because of who is playing the music or because of how well an instrument is being played, but because an artist is able to inspire emotion through vibration, mood through sound, and life through music.

Palette tells a complete story of Nicadrio Lee’s experiences to date. It marks the beginnings of the journey in music that awaits this young musician.

~

Now in its sixth year as a fully fledged record label, Aloha Got Soul enters new territory with teenage guitarist Nicadrio Lee and his self-produced Palette, a bedroom city pop, math rock album of original songs recorded and performed entirely by the 19-year-old guitarist.

releases April 30, 2021

All music and lyrics by Nicadrio Lee
All instruments by Nicadrio Lee
Recorded and Mixed by Nicadrio Lee
Produced by Nicadrio Lee
Produced for Vinyl by Roger Bong
Mastered for Vinyl by Wax Alchemy
Jacket Design by Roger Bong and Nicadrio Lee
Cover Photo by Christian Richard Cook
Illustration by Nicadrio Lee

Sounds cool.

Yes!!!! Y’all need to listen this album ...it’s fire 🔥 I have a feeling this band and album are going to blow up 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂

Yes!!!! Y’all need to listen this album ...it’s fire 🔥 I have a feeling this band and album are going to blow up 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂
Sounds intriguing! I’ll give it a listen. Just this pressing though?

Sounds intriguing! I’ll give it a listen. Just this pressing though?

Better hurry up! It says limited. You don't wanna miss out

I'm gonna wait and see what other variants they announce first.

Back