Pre-Order Thread

Boy TS is keeping the machine moving isn't she ;)

Fearless Taylor's Version (26 tracks plus 6 unreleased from the vault)

Anybody order this and get it yet? I ordered it from bandcamp after all the colors sold out and got a shipping notice on the 4th but it has not arrived. Bandcamp page says they ship out on February 1st so I am not sure what to believe.

@wynn72 @Kris
I ordered all variants of her new vinyl and have received no shipping notice. I have had delays with everything I purchase from Oh Boy in the recent past and present. I think it's a small family-run business model that worked well when it was John and 2 other artists putting out CDs. With all the USPS and vinyl manufacturing delays and the increased interest in his catalog after John's passing and CDs phasing out, it's likely become a more complex situation. IMHO, I'd suggest they partner with larger partners to manufacture and distribute their vinyl so they can focus on managing their current roster and outsource the rest of it (getting/keeping the catalog in print, mail order, merch, etc.) to vendors who specialize in these sorts of things and have more resources on hand.

View attachment 87495

Anyone know if this vinyl is available anywhere else?

Just discovered her though YouTube when one of her music videos came up next after a video I watched.

I can only find reference to vinyl on her official site, and that it sold out almost immediately.

Im late to this but keep an eye on it. She's restocked a couple times, which is how I grabbed it. She's active on Twitter so I actually temporarily set notifications so I saw as soon as there was a restock

1613057405672.png

1613061421775.png

1613061468125.png

1. PREORDER ALL FOUR JAG QUARTERLY LPS – DILATE YOUR HEART AND THREE EXCITING LPS TO BE REVEALED SOON WITH COLLABORATORS SUCH AS SHARON VAN ETTEN, MOSES SUMNEY, LONNIE HOLLEY, PERFUME GENIUS AND MORE. EACH ON LIMITED EDITION COLORED VINYL.
2. EACH LP WILL HAVE A UNIQUE COMPANION ITEM. DILATE YOUR HEART WILL COME WITH A FULL POSTER PACK.

charles-bradley-victim-of-love-zia-exclusive-lavender-vinyl-limited-to-500

CHARLES BRADLEY

VICTIM OF LOVE - ZIA EXCLUSIVE​

LAVENDER VINYL​

LIMITED TO 500​

OMG...

And they haven't stated a specific time yet, just open on that day. The original vinyl release was so rare and sought after that the secondary prices are insane still.

This will sell out instantly. I can't stay awake 24 hours just to buy it.

Or maybe I will??? 😭😭😭😩😩😩

New from Aura & the folks at Aloha Got Soul:

-Black
-White
-White-In-Clear for Soundwaves subscribers (50 copies)

The 2021 vinyl repress of Aura's self-titled album returns to the original track listing and original front cover art. The album's closing track, "Can't Waste No Time", makes it back onto wax, and an updated back cover offers renewed liner notes and credits not found on the 2016 reissue.

Aura — comprised of eight siblings from the Mendoza family — remained a key figure in the nightlife scene of Hawaii of the 1970s and early 1980s.

Each tune on their 1979 LP showcases the band’s unmatched musical talent that continues to captivate listeners in the 21st century. Aura is a rare example of an album that in today’s crowded reissue landscape really does live up to its mystique.

“Raw funk... honey-coated soul… grooves and big smiles… lavish Hayes-level horns… dynamic and luxurious full spectrum harmonies. Stunning.” – Juno Records

Back