Pre-Order Thread

I had heard this was getting canceled, it looks like some retailers just jumped the gun instead.

The lack of multiple variants being announced right now is both exciting (maybe it means it's a single, wide-enough press) and excruciating (what if they pull a fast one with multiples available day of or later).

Her is a go. Milan just posted on IG that pre-order for vinyl is 9 PM PST / 12 AM EST on 2/12 (I think they mean 9 PM PST on 2/11 or 12 AM EST on 2/12)

@RenegadeMonster @russ @debar22 @scotthilk

Per Owen Pallett's IG, the link to pre-order will be the following (once its live, that is):

I guess I need to watch the Her movie lol. I remember when it came out and was getting a lot of buzz. I can't recall what year it was and what was popular at the time, but I'm sure I just stuck with a few films.

The concept of the A.I. falling in love with the guy and vice versa is interesting. I think once I watched Blade Runner 2049 they took some of those ideas and pushed them even further. Blade Runner 2049 still sticks with me...

I guess I need to watch the Her movie lol. I remember when it came out and was getting a lot of buzz. I can't recall what year it was and what was popular at the time, but I'm sure I just stuck with a few films.

The concept of the A.I. falling in love with the guy and vice versa is interesting. I think once I watched Blade Runner 2049 they took some of those ideas and pushed them even further. Blade Runner 2049 still sticks with me...
These 2, Ex Machina, the USS Callister episode of Black Mirror. Love everything about A.I. as reality in film and TV and the direction it seems to be going.

View attachment 87540

Hell yeah, love these guys, thanks! Wasn't aware of anything new.

Last edited:
Back