Pre-Order Thread

I actually thought the ending was good. Now if you are looking for an Alex Garland ending that was a TOTAL letdown look no further than DEVS.
I meant more like was that guy actually a robot as well? I know he tried cutting himself open but that still didn't convince me. Or maybe Oscar Issac was?

Filed under: Death is knocking, I'm so very old. (Goldie, Timeless, 3LP, 40 Quid, $65 from Bullmoose

OMG I was waiting for something like this to happen for a long time! 😳

Filed under: Death is knocking, I'm so very old. (Goldie, Timeless, 3LP, 40 Quid, $65 from Bullmoose

This is an awesome album. Think I’ll stick with my og cd though.

For those after the HER soundtrack, I read on another vinyl forum that Mondo will have a variant for preorder on 2/17.

No link or source was provided, but just wanted to pass along the info. Hope it's true because Mondo always has top notch artwork/packaging.
I'd much prefer a Mondo release to a standard press — any idea on how good Milan Records is with cancellations? (putting the cart before the horse here, I know...)

Did anyone get a shipping notice on the Live Mandolin Orange yet? @Twentytwo @otherpeopleimtootiredtoremembercurrently

Not yet, but I did receive this email in response to my inquiry:
Records finished pressing at the end of January. Our fulfillment partner received them and started shipping them on January 29. They have been working steadily through orders over the last week+ and should complete shipments this week. We've referenced the list of completed orders that we received as of last week and your order isn't listed but that means they should be getting to it very soon. A tracking email should come your way when your shipment goes out and that should be happening any day now.

Thanks for your patience and hope you enjoy!

Rachel

anyone here into the devil wears prada?? (i mean the band, not the movie lol)

one of my absolute white whales got repressed thru an european label in VERY limited quantities. tbh, i'm a lil bit confused bc i didnt know about this until i saw the new entries on discogs. no official word from the american label or the band and also has slightly different artwork. legit makes me think it might be a bootleg. even so, a white whale is a white whale and im not letting go of this moby dick

one of my absolute white whales got repressed thru an european label in VERY limited quantities. tbh, i'm a lil bit confused bc i didnt know about this until i saw the new entries on discogs. no official word from the american label or the band and also has slightly different artwork. legit makes me think it might be a bootleg. even so, a white whale is a white whale and im not letting go of this moby dick

From what i read on the german only wiki about them they are a small record label specializing in hardcore punk who also signed somme American bands for their European distribution. So it does not look like they are generally a grey label, but I did not find anything about this release. But it seems to be sold by german and English record shops like banquet or juno

I really want the Zombie ep by them. I'd go for a repress of that one...

You get a shipping notice for this yet?
Nope. Also asked on the Prine fb group, and no one can remember when the I Remember Everything was supposed to be out. Reeda who runs it and runs the JP Shrine even tagged Oh boy and family and no response.

Last edited:
I'd much prefer a Mondo release to a standard press — any idea on how good Milan Records is with cancellations? (putting the cart before the horse here, I know...)
Mondo retweeted the HER announcement. It'll be in their 2/15 email news, and for sale on the 17th. It's just a different color variant from Milan Records with the same artwork, so I've read. I wouldn't expect huge differences between that and the standard release.

Back