Pre-Order Thread

Any fellow Canuckistanians know the best place to order the indie variant of Sturgill Simpson?
My local go to shop is likely closing in the near future...

Oh Boy is John Prine’s official store. So a #ed exclusive is an instant buy from Oh Boy for his dedicated fan base that is huge at this point.

On the other hand, thanks for posting the Vinyl Cup link. I grabbed one of those after you posted. :).
For anyone looking to save a dime and not wedded to the variants, this (basic black, I assume) also is available through the current Target sale.

Signed copies of the indie exclusive of Matt Berninger's new album are available here.

Signed copies of the indie exclusive of Matt Berninger's new album are available here.

@Bennnnn @Bennnnn @Bennnnn

Had I not already ordered the signed from his store and and indie exclusive from Bullmoose I would totally jump on it. But Preordered Prine and Sturgill this morning so I am tapped out for the day.

August Burns Red are reissuing their debut album "Thrill Seeker" on vinyl to commemorate their album livestream on November 14. Not sure if I'll get this myself yet, but chances are I might!

edit: the purple and orange variants are actually live recordings of the show, while the black and gold press is the original album reissued.

That orange Prine Live /500 popped back up at Vinyl Cup, albeit for like 8$ more than it was originally priced at, which is lame. But if you missed it and wanted it, it's back now (or maybe this price now includes shipping? not sure):

Back