Pre-Order Thread

1602602398723.png

1602602423113.png

View attachment 70125

That is a whole lot of box swag for not even one second of additional music. Just a bunch of candy.

View attachment 70125

Umm did this already sell out?

avenged-sevenfold-city-of-evil-zia-exclusive-red-yellow-and-black-limited-to-500-15-year-anniversary-edition

AVENGED SEVENFOLD

CITY OF EVIL - ZIA EXCLUSIVE​

RED YELLOW AND BLACK - LIMITED TO 500​

View attachment 70126

Unless this was remastered expect sybilance

Pre-Order Question: Annie's new album Dark Hearts comes out this Friday. I noticed the first pressing of black vinyl is sold out on her store. Anyone have any info about other pressings? Singles have been excellent imo, esp The Streets Where I Belong.

1602650605591.jpeg

Very likely to be a Magnolia ROTM release next year.

Last edited:
View attachment 70125

When I see cash grabs like this (i.e. all style, no substance), I wonder if there just isn't anything in the vaults or the record company felt it was just easier and cheaper to upcharge for a bunch of gimmicks rather than hire professionals to put together recordings.

When I see cash grabs like this (i.e. all style, no substance), I wonder if there just isn't anything in the vaults or the record company felt it was just easier and cheaper to upcharge for a bunch of gimmicks rather than hire professionals to put together recordings.
Honestly, this is one of the worst excuses for a box set I've ever seen. It is literally just the standard release in a box full of branded crap.

Seems to be a trend this week. Look at this Harry Styles that also got posted.

Seems to be a trend this week. Look at this Harry Styles that also got posted.

One year anniversary?!!! I guess if it had been The Black Pumas celebrating their one year or zillionth variant (whichever comes first), I would've bought it (not literally). But really? Really?!!!

Back