Pre-Order Thread

Did these ever end up dropping?

I keep checking upon them, but they disappeared. Should be coming soon tho.

Yeah, they went from up on the exclusives page, but not yet available for purchase, then they got color images, making it seem like they were close, and then poof, they were gone completely.

Like Memo said, yeah, they should be coming soon since Clairo is noted in the TTL booklet being a forthcoming exclusive.

Last edited:
The War On Drugs - Live Drugs

Indies Exclusive on Opaque Purple
EU https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/the-war-on-drugs/live-drugs/lp-plus-x2
US https://www.roughtrade.com/us/the-war-on-drugs/live-drugs/lp-plus-x2

Newbury Exclusive on Opaque Gold

Last edited:

Looks like this is getting a wider release. I saw it in the newsletter that Music Direct sends out each week for their preorders.

The War On Drugs - Live Drugs

Indies Exclusive on Opaque Purple
Newbury Exclusive on Opaque Gold

I was hoping this is what they were teasing for the past week! So excited for some live drugs! One of my favorite acts of the last decade.

Does the green show as sold out for anyone else? On reddit they're saying more were added but I'm getting this message:

"We're sorry, but all of this product's inventory has been sold or is in the process of being purchased. We suggest you try again in a few minutes to see if any inventory becomes available due to an incomplete transaction."

Does the green show as sold out for anyone else? On reddit they're saying more were added but I'm getting this message:

"We're sorry, but all of this product's inventory has been sold or is in the process of being purchased. We suggest you try again in a few minutes to see if any inventory becomes available due to an incomplete transaction."
I just got one. I have had issues with whatever store front they are using...same thing happened with Fleet Foxes preorder. It would randomly say no inventory, then I would refresh and try again and it would show up and I was able to check out.

Should work again. I can add ~70 to my cart until it resets.

Didn't scroll back to see if this was posted...but Jeff Tweedy's new album is available for preorder on vinyl:

Also has preorder links available for EU and AUS as well as bandcamp:

Back