Pre-Order Thread

Another week, another Slowdive EP from MOV

Anyone ordered from Popmarket recently? Are they as reliable as Deep Discount? I sense they are somehow related because they have the same inventory.
Yeah there are 3 sellers under the same unbrella; Pop Market, Deep Discount, and Import CDs.

Another week, another Slowdive EP from MOV

Anyone ordered from Popmarket recently? Are they as reliable as Deep Discount? I sense they are somehow related because they have the same inventory.
I ordered the last Slowdive ep and Jack's Mannequin album and they charged me for them. I thought they only charge when they shipped?

Also the site seemed legit and for MOV presses they were the best deal.

I ordered the last Slowdive ep and Jack's Mannequin album and they charged me for them. I thought they only charge when they shipped?

Also the site seemed legit and for MOV presses they were the best deal.
Morningrise? I'm on the fence about ordering that since all the tracks are on Blue Day.

I always use PayPal so I'm used to getting charged right away.

Already showing sold out. Hopefully this pops up elsewhere and they provide some source info.

Already showing sold out. Hopefully this pops up elsewhere and they provide some source info.
If you are willing to purchase the Tshirt...the Tshirt/Vinyl bundles are still showing as available.

Back