Pre-Order Thread

After I purchased Girl Talk it had a link to a Twitter account dedicated to the vinyl releases haha. They say 500 of each though since they're selling well they'll hopefully press more at some point. Said no plans for Night Ripper right now. https://twitter.com/gtvinyl
SUPER stoked I got one of these. Man, these really were the anthem of some of my college years..

Yeah great but what the fuck is up with this:

”Cooley is also responsible for the album’s most lighthearted musical moment. “Sarah’s Flame,” his sole writing contribution, is a Cooley classic, a tragicomic depiction of Sarah Palin’s under-acknowledged influence on Trump’s far-right white identity politics.”

Only two Cooley songs on The Unraveling and now this?

Live

Bought...was waiting for this to go live.
tumblr_mn6wzkBRFP1soqt6xo1_500.gif

I had to get All Day, I
Live

Man, with this and Girl Talk, today became unexpectedly expensive
tenor (80).gif

Yeah great but what the fuck is up with this:

”Cooley is also responsible for the album’s most lighthearted musical moment. “Sarah’s Flame,” his sole writing contribution, is a Cooley classic, a tragicomic depiction of Sarah Palin’s under-acknowledged influence on Trump’s far-right white identity politics.”

Only two Cooley songs on The Unraveling and now this?
Writer's block? His song numbers have ebbed and flowed over the years, he's definitely not what I would call prodigious.

Live

It was up like 10 minutes early. I posted it a few posts before yours. I was able to add it to cart from the main Music page, but not if I clicked on the image to go to the product page.

Edit: my order confirmation is from 10:47 MST

Found this...I love their first album

For all of you with kids (and also not. I'm not judging)

Hot take: This show is hilarious on so many levels and I'm not even being sarcastic.

Back