Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 37992

He came out during Tyler Childers set at Hinterland two years back and brought Sturgill to jam to "Sit On My Face"... Great performance but the looks on peoples face in the crowd that weren't familiar, lol.

Finger up my butt is a stone cold classic 😂
I bought his first album for my brother's birthday and my dad found it and looked up him up Spotify. They went to Hawaii the next week and apparently he was playing it the whole time and just laughing hysterically. He would just start playing it for strangers and people they met while over there.

I bought his first album for my brother's birthday and my dad found it and looked up him up Spotify. They went to Hawaii the next week and apparently he was playing it the whole time and just laughing hysterically. He would just start playing it for strangers and people they met while over there.
Ok, now I'm interested and will give this a listen...

It seems to be more of a collector's item/completionist type thing. It's interesting to have if you love the album and its the first time the full mix has been issued. But there's also a reason why that album isnt the version that got released originally.
It’s gonna be harsh since John Cale was the avant- king when he was with VU. I just listened to his cut of I Wanna Be Your Dog and see no reason why I’d ever pick that version over the album cut. Could be because I’m so used to it, so as a passive fan, this doesn’t make sense for me to grab.

I just listened to his cut of I Wanna Be Your Dog and see no reason why I’d ever pick that version over the album cut. Could be because I’m so used to it, so as a passive fan, this doesn’t make sense for me to grab.
I am bracing for how bad "We All Fall" could be. Colour me curious, but like many have said it probably wont be a high rotation release.

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia box set down to $25+ shipping. Have to go to check out to see the updated price

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia box set down to $25+ shipping. Have to go to check out to see the updated price

Shouldn't really be buying vinyl right now, but I bought this. Thanks.

Have a good feeling this'll be in my collage of favorites of the year. Only thought about it for 10 minutes after you posted, and ordered. Thank you so much! ❤

Update: This 50% discount is no longer active.

Last edited:
Back