Pre-Order Thread

Not really a pre-order, but this is the first album I've bought in awhile... The debut album from CSS on yellow vinyl, limited to 250 copies... Starting to ship now from Australia

I just picked of a sealed copy of the original pressing from my local a couple months ago or I would be all over this.

Wow. Sealed and everything? I've had the OG pressing in my wantlist on Discogs for awhile but never really found a good deal.
Yeah, I wanna say it was around $30 which seemed fair. That purchase would have really been up your alley as I also picked up a copy of Beck’s Gameboy Variations at the same time.

Yeah, I wanna say it was around $30 which seemed fair. That purchase would have really been up your alley as I also picked up a copy of Beck’s Gameboy Variations at the same time.

On vinyl? I didn't even know that was a thing.

This CSS release was under $30 shipped, even from Australia. I figured it was worth it.

Not really a pre-order, but this is the first album I've bought in awhile... The debut album from CSS on yellow vinyl, limited to 250 copies... Starting to ship now from Australia

ive been hard eying this for a while, but with all the events/ sports canceling due to coronavirus its really effecting my wife’s job, and she’s not sure if she will have a job soon, unfortunately, so I’ll have to pass and hope it’s available still when this clears up

On vinyl? I didn't even know that was a thing.

This CSS release was under $30 shipped, even from Australia. I figured it was worth it.
LOL! neither did I until I saw it in "new arrivals" stack. It isn't rare and I think a paid around $10 for it. I basically purchased it because listened to these remixes A LOT when Guero came out. I probably listened to them as much as the album mixes.

Seasick Records Waxahatchee "Saint Cloud" Exclusive Delayed

Per Email:

Hello everyone,

First off, thank you so much for ordering a copy of Waxahatchee's "Saint Cloud" from us! Unfortunately, we have some bad news. The plant that was pressing the Seasick exclusive red vinyl of this record was shut down due to the coronavirus. They were not able to get our records shipped to us before their local government ordered them to cease operations. We are hearing they will be shut down for a couple weeks, but our shipment is their first priority once they are back.

We will keep you updated as this progresses. As soon as we receive the records they will start shipping out. It may take us a couple days, but we'll get them out as fast as we can.

Now for some good news, our friends at Merge Records (Waxahatchee's label) will be sending you download codes any minute now. So you'll be able to start listening to "Saint Cloud" a couple days early.

We've also got a message from Katie attached. Thank you for your patience as we all try to deal with our world being rocked by COVID-19.

Per Email:

Hello everyone,

First off, thank you so much for ordering a copy of Waxahatchee's "Saint Cloud" from us! Unfortunately, we have some bad news. The plant that was pressing the Seasick exclusive red vinyl of this record was shut down due to the coronavirus. They were not able to get our records shipped to us before their local government ordered them to cease operations. We are hearing they will be shut down for a couple weeks, but our shipment is their first priority once they are back.

We will keep you updated as this progresses. As soon as we receive the records they will start shipping out. It may take us a couple days, but we'll get them out as fast as we can.

Now for some good news, our friends at Merge Records (Waxahatchee's label) will be sending you download codes any minute now. So you'll be able to start listening to "Saint Cloud" a couple days early.

We've also got a message from Katie attached. Thank you for your patience as we all try to deal with our world being rocked by COVID-19.

Got the same email. Will be listening to the album tomorrow

Per Email:

Hello everyone,

If you ordered direct from Merge it should have come in the mail today. I got mine and am spinning it atm. FYI it’s lovely

If you ordered direct from Merge it should have come in the mail today. I got mine and am spinning it atm. FYI it’s lovely
Merge was nice enough to provide Seasick customers with a DL code so I have the album downloaded haven’t yet listened to it but definitely looking for giving it a go tomorrow at work.

SOLD OUT

Yo...

Superior Viaduct just found a box of these.

Last edited:
Seven Mary Three

American Standard (Clear Vinyl)

Seven Mary Three

American Standard (Grey Vinyl)

"son, they sold out of that Smashing Pumpkins tape you wanted. Do you want Seven Mary Three instead?"

"No mom, that band sucks! That one song they have is annoying just like that runaway train song you like ugh..."

Yo...

Superior Viaduct just found a box of these.

This saved me from buying the Weeknd signed vinyl 👍

Back