Pre-Order Thread

Anyone know if there are any limited pressings of Kelsea Ballerini's latest album Kelsea.

Last time I searched there were no listing for vinyls what so ever. Now I'm finding most places list a standard black vinyl out 4/3/2020

Her site just added a signed copy of the Pink one. It saids backordered but this was definitely added super recently and is still good to order.

Her site just added a signed copy of the Pink one. It saids backordered but this was definitely added super recently and is still good to order.

Thanks, just snagged that one up!

I lucked out and found the three LP loser edition at amoeba a few years ago but damn if this isn’t tempting. Would probably get more spins, that’s for sure.
It is unfortunate how many times I avoid spinning a great album because its got an extra disc of demos/live cuts. I just know I'll feel bad by not spinning the extra content so I usually pass.

It is unfortunate how many times I avoid spinning a great album because its got an extra disc of demos/live cuts. I just know I'll feel bad by not spinning the extra content so I usually pass.
Yeah, it’s some weird psychology for sure. Like, I want to hear the album but don’t have time for two bonus records so I’ll put it back on the shelf until I have an hour to give it.

I don't generally let it stop me. I actually have a few releases where I've only ever listened to the main album and haven't actually gotten around to the extras.

View attachment 37433

Thank you both for this! As soon as I saw Homer Steinweiss l was very intrigued, checking it out now!

Walmart Exclusive - Lavender Vinyl - Footloose Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

f3a2a48b-2672-40bb-8cb3-513710c90435_1.c22b06f6682166dc7e0b707637df234f.jpeg

Not a pre-order but wasn't sure where to put this...Rough Trade US is suspending ALL US orders right now.

Seven Mary Three

American Standard (Clear Vinyl)

Seven Mary Three

American Standard (Grey Vinyl)

They must have seen how successful fellow 1995 release buddy @PUSA 's Kickstarter went and now want in on that sweet 90s nostalgia action.

Back