Pre-Order Thread

Considering this is signed and holographic and is the same price as the regular vinyl, it becomes more tempting. 5 months though...😳😳
I ordered one of the colored variants and didnt realize it didnt ship for 16 weeks (so not until June/July likely). I mean I'm ok with waiting, I'd rather know ahead of time it won't ship for a while than order it and then have it delayed (I'm still waiting in limbo for Hannah Diamond's Reflections which was supposed to ship in January originally.)

Goldeneye fans..better jump soon

Just copped!!

Oh no, I missed it! This looks awesome. Used to play a lot of Goldeneye 64 back in the day. One of my favorite games. If anyone sees this pop up again @ me please!

Getting a chance to rediscover a Rock and Roll album is like finding a $100 bill in a pocket of some old pants you haven't worn in a very long time. This album rocks, shout out to Matt Sweeney for this recommendation. If you don't know Matt Sweeney either, check out his Guitar Moves videos or listen to this interview with Marc Maron. You'll begin to see his name on the credits of many album sleeves.

1584975158187.png

Anyone know if there are any limited pressings of Kelsea Ballerini's latest album Kelsea.

Last time I searched there were no listing for vinyls what so ever. Now I'm finding most places list a standard black vinyl out 4/3/2020

is there anywhere to order this with cheaper shipping? Bandcamp has it at 7.50 and direct from AK is $6.

All indies will have it - choose your favourite. ;)

This has been listed a while ago...
oh yeah, I know, I finally decided to buy it recently. I was on the fence about it when it was first announced. I'll probably pick Bull Moose and then throw something else on to get the free shipping for orders over $30

Back