Pre-Order Thread

1584456738778.png

1584456751642.png

1584456772911.png

If anyone wanted the Post Malone album on RSD

I find it interesting that they decided to go ahead and release it in April anyway despite RSD being postponed. Makes me wonder if the same will be done with any other releases

If anyone wanted the Post Malone album on RSD

I find it interesting that they decided to go ahead and release it in April anyway despite RSD being postponed. Makes me wonder if the same will be done with any other releases

Gilles Peterson's RSD exclusive went up for sale on his bandcamp earlier today. I think quite a few places will be doing that...

RSD exclusives going on sale without pre-notice scares me. At least on RSD everyone has the same chance at knowing when and what is available and (in most cases) the place to get them.
It's only records. For the past few years I have mostly ended up buying RSD stuff online anyway from stores since I could never actually get what I wanted from my local and wasn't fussed enough to get there 4 hours early...we can all just try to toss things up here as we see them.

I got my deluxe version copy in the mail today. Interestingly, it was hand-numbered, but what was numbered was not the jacket, but the insert.

Edit: also advertised as /250, but mine was numbered 149/262.
Just got mine yesterday, same deal.. hand-numbered insert 145/262. It's a little odd, but 🤷‍♂️. The vinyl itself is gorgeous, though

Last edited:
Lots of half speed mastered Stones! 10LPs in total, available individually or as a bundle.

poor old goats head soup, great album, seems to now be the only stones album not in print!

Last edited:
Looks like the order isn’t a guarantee that you’ll get one, but I’ve been waiting for this for a while:

Back